PC - AOR PC F4 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F4 League - Driver Introduction Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Someone has to start, so...

I´m Marc, 18 years old and from germany. Currently I am racing with a Thrustmaster TMX, it´s obviously not the best wheel on the market but it serves me well enough.:smuggrin:
AOR Season 14 will be my maiden AOR season, so I am super exited to finally race with you lots, after what seemed like ages to wait.
Therefore my main goal for this season is to gain experience and to race cleanly and fairly. Everything on top of that will be my personal cherry on top of my AOR-cake.:playful: (Don´t know if this is a saying in english as well:D)

I´m really looking forward to race with you guys, let´s hope an awesome AOR season lays ahead of us.(y)

Until Sunday then,
Cheers

FiveStarHeaven

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
-Hey guys, I'm Jonathan, 20 years old from Paris, France. I'm racing with an old Logitech G25 wheel for almost 8 years and it's still working haha. F1 isn't my main game but I still love playing it since F1 2010 !!

- I only raced in a french league called CBF for almost a year.

- I'm not expecting anything except having fun with you guys, but I'm going to try my best to win points as much as possible.

Looking forward to meet you guys Sunday !

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Hello everyone! First name Rob, 36 years old, so still not too old to drive an F1 car ;), so still not to old to compete vs all of you youngsters! Dutch nationality, and yes, Verstappen fan so it's good times to watch F1.
Racing equipment: G29 mounted on a Wheel Stand Pro V2.
Btw, sorry for any confusion that my nickname may cause. I picked it 15 years ago when I started playing fps-games online, and I liked that nickname because it referred to both something related to F1, as well as an English DJ that made some chill music in those days.

I Started league racing with F1 2011. Followed some other people to then ARL when F1 2012 was released. Drove split 1 in F1 2012 and the first F1 2013 season. Then Split 2 in the 2nd F1 2013 season. Then split 3 in F1 2014 season where I really missed dynamic weather. Sometimes in those years I also drove other leagues as well such as EliteF1, RD and FtF. Had a busy schedule sometimes with three league races every week :D

Hardly played F1 2015 (4 hours... too long for a Steam refund), returned to league for F1 2016. Drove S12 and S13 in split 1. In split 12 I managed to collect some nice points here and there, but season 13 didn't go that well, many unlucky moments and often in the back.

And now F1 2017, I had already noticed from the TT times that I wasn't that close to the guys from previous season anymore. Somehow I haven't found the speed (yet??). Combine that with twice the amount of signups, and now I'm in 4th split. One may think I'm disappointed, but I feel that I'm at the right split for my current pace. This means I should have very exciting battles during the season and that's the think I look forward to the most. Of course I hope to score nice results, podiums preferably, but I don't know most drivers yet, so it's really hard to tell what to predict what I can achieve.

Btw, I usually do short highlight vids of my races, and will keep doing so this season. Cya on track!

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, i'm Julien, 13 years old and i am from the netherlands. Currently i'm using the Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheel with the Thrustmaster T300 Pedal Set. I've done league racing for S13 (only the final 4 rounds) and it was a lot of fun, which is the reason i signed up again for S14. I'm hoping to be in the championship fight!

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

Name is Barry currently 20 years old and Dutch nationality. Currently using an Logitech GT and I find it perfect. Im not a die hard sim-racer, hell I play everything (CS:GO, Rocket League, PUBG).

Even though I competed both in Season 13 and season 12 I still feel like i just started league racing (which is probably true). Had an awesome first season in Split 3 and a bit of a bad season, result wise, in season 13 in split 2. That didnt stop me from signing up for F1 2017, pretty excited and realy curious what the pace will be like (please dont lap all of us @Chicane).

Welcome to all the new people and I hope we will have some good races and some good fun on track this sunday. Cya then!

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Haydn, played f1 since 2012 at the age of 10. Suppose u can work out my age now (Bday = 23rd July). English. Use the updated xbox controller with 3.5mm jack, although I use a usb headset, ikr. The headset being a logitech g430, aswell as my monitor being a BENQ Gl2250HM. Idk if u wanna know anything else.
FKR. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcEntqcGMuEkjsqzymaUMjDcE2p2_X049. (Season 3 is also available, I'm sorry I had to). The main reason I joined that league was I saw it as an opportunity to improve myself, have some great racing on a weekly basis and also to see if I would be able to consistently attend AOR; as I know I have been fast enough for over a year now. As it seems I could.
Was hoping to be contending for the champ. Then saw names like lambrex and maku, so proceeded to kms, and say a race win would be nice. Would like to finish in the top 7 or so. Evaluation race wasn't very representative, so i expect to be more competitive than I was in that in the actual season. Rly looking forward to this season after the first 4 races, atleast.

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hello everyone,
My name is Aaron Shum (like my user name shows lol, totally made it like that by mistake), but you can see why my name is getshum. I am 25 and 100% Cantonese Chinese decent but pretty damn American as I love country music xD. Born and raised in L.A. I use a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. This thing is so old, I got it back in 2008 -- and that was the last time I ever played a racing game.. Gran Turismo 3 or 4 or 5?

I've never raced in a league before so AOR s14 will be my first season! I started the F1 series with 2016 and was pretty content just playing career mode and multiplayer; but that quickly became dull and so here I am :)

uhhhh.. of course HOPING to win the championship, but after checking out all your time trial scores and seeing some big names in this tier maybe not lol, but im def gonna try my best. In terms of expectation, just looking for some good fun and clean competitive racing.

see you yall in a few days

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
I am James. I am the best driver on God's green earth and you are all very priviliged to be racing with me. I use an XB1 pad that makes funny noises when I run over a kerb for too long.

As you can see by my profile picture, I am not a Lewis Hamilton fan. Please don't ever mistake me for one.

I once raced in a rather small Brazilian league on F1 2013. I did win a race - though this was marred by the fact it was in slightly controversial circumstances I don't fancy going much deeper into, and also that there was 5 finishers. I also sung a rather weak cover of 'Moskau 1979' by Dschinghis Khan as I crossed over the line, which I'm sure Haydn will want to tell you all about.

As you may or may not know, I'm supposed to be competing in PC F3 this season but I decided against it because of how I only scraped in there in the first place despite many hard-fought days of sweat, and also because my friend Haydn was allocated F4.
So I'm expecting to do relatively well, well enough that I might be patted on the back a couple of times but not well enough to mount a serious title challenge.
My main goal is to be considered adequate to race in F3 for season 15, on slightly more legitimate and competitive circumstances.

DETERMINISM

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2017

Hello guys ! My name is Eric and I am 19 years old. I am currently studying to become a doctor. I am from Romania and sadly I play with a pad because I can t afford a wheel.

I have no previous league experience however I really enjoyed watching s13’s highlights and some of the races from TRL Limitless’ POV.

I am a very competitive person but I won t be able to do much practicing so points finishes will make me quite happy. I am ok with not finishing last First and foremost I m here to have some good and clean racing and meet some interesting people along the way

Yuridiculous

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys (and girls, dunno yet ;) )

My name is Stefan and like a few others above, i'm also Dutch. 28 years old and ulike @DETERMINISM i already am a doctor :angelic: (just hang in there, everything will get better once you are finished with medschool ;) ). Currently using a ps4 controller hooked up to my computer but in the process of seeing if i can get my hands on a t150pro for starters. I had a non ffb wheel when i was like 10yo and played f1 2000 chamionship which later formed the basis for iracing. But loved the experience and being able to take coners properly without wrecking the tyres.

So that brings us to the previous league racing ex... none :D as f1 2016 was the first f1 game i picked up since 2000 i am rather excited i got into tier 4 on my frist try. One thing i did notice is that i seem to have ridiculously quick starts in the evaluation races so beware if you are starting 1-2 places in front of me :p other than that i am a fairly clean racer and really hope to find some fair but hard racing from you guys. The main reason for me to try and join AOR was that i come across fisi's channel last year and was impressed by the quality of racing in split 1 (apart from their speed i mean).

As to expectations, i have nooooo insight into what you guys are like and i just want to finish the season, not get any more than 2-3 dnf's, and hopefully end somewhere north of 13th in the standings. Do expect me to bottle it a few times though. And as i will become a father for the first time near the end of january, expect my practice time to be radically reduced from then onwards ;)

Anyways, as you guys seem quite allright i'm looking forward to seeing you on track sunday :D

and obviously hoping that we hear a 'mbwhoaaaaaah' as the frist reaction during the podium interviews in malaysia :angelic:

Last edited:

DonSeri

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello, My name is Kenneth, im 31 years old, and i am from Denmark, got 1 kid, and 2 bonus. My Racing equipment, got a Logitech G29, brand new after my old G920 past away just 2 days ago, and got a new one free. Thanks Logitech. lol. :) my seat it a RaceRoom RR3055, also brand new. My screen is and AOC 24*, got a bigger screen coming in some months with 4k. So always looking to upgrade my equipment for the better.
I have paticipated in some danish leagues before AOR. My first AOR experience was in Project Cars Formula Renault 3.5 where i got the last 2 race, Then i joined up in the project cars GT3 Leagues, cant remember season, but was in the Pro Tier (2/3), i didnt complete the season bc of personal stuff. Then F1 2016 got out and the hype was on, got in Split 5 out of 5, that season was one of my worst experience, alot of fails and crash, so not so good, but im aiming for a clean season this time.! looking forward to it. ;)

Some clean and nice racing from everyone, thats what im expecting. And ofc a good result in the end :)

Reactions: The Genius

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hello, My name is Kenneth, im 31 years old, and i am from Denmark, got 1 kid, and 2 bonus. My Racing equipment, got a Logitech G29, brand new after my old G920 past away just 2 days ago, and got a new one free. Thanks Logitech. lol. :) my seat it a RaceRoom RR3055, also brand new. My screen is and AOC 24*, got a bigger screen coming in some months with 4k. So always looking to upgrade my equipment for the better.
I have paticipated in some danish leagues before AOR. My first AOR experience was in Project Cars Formula Renault 3.5 where i got the last 2 race, Then i joined up in the project cars GT3 Leagues, cant remember season, but was in the Pro Tier (2/3), i didnt complete the season bc of personal stuff. Then F1 2016 got out and the hype was on, got in Split 5 out of 5, that season was one of my worst experience, alot of fails and crash, so not so good, but im aiming for a clean season this time.! looking forward to it. ;)
Some clean and nice racing from everyone, thats what im expecting. And ofc a good result in the end :)
Hej Danmark!

LambreX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2016
1. Hey, I'm Lambrex from Nottingham, UK. I am 16 years old and currently attend Sixth Form College. I am a music producer @Lambrexmusic on soundcloud ;) . I am also an obsessive fan of Coldplay so dont get annoyed if I sing them in the voice chat pre race... I race with the T150 and T3PA pedals.

2. I have competed in 6 races of season 12 and 8 races of season 13 both in Split 2 of AOR. I joined AOR towards the end of S12 and S13 was interrupted by my GCSE exams. I have gone down two splits, but i simply did not have time to do much work on TT, so the times there arent necessarily representative, so hopefully I can be successful in this split, but im not counting my chickens!

3. I'm hoping to fight for race wins, and maybe even the championship, but thats a long way away :) Most of all clean racing and good sunday night fun.

Looking forward to Sunday

Reactions: The Genius

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Hi, my name is Antoine, I'm a french 16 years old racing fan for years now. I started racing on PC on F1 2010 and now I'm using a T500rs with the Ferrari Formula 1 wheel on it (all my money and birthday's gift went into it ;) ) I also like a lot others racing games such as Dirt Rally or MotoGP
2. What's your previous league racing experience ?
I raced 11 seasons of ten races in the same french league as FiveStarHeaven or even Gojira421 and Ely where I won 1 split 2 championship and had some podiums in the split one.
I'm just looking to have fun, compare myself to others driers of the split and give everything i've got, expecting maybe 1 or 2 (even more if the opportunity is there) poles and wins :D

elgo

Pro Karter
Dec 22, 2017
Hi everyone, my name is Daniele, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Italy. I started racing on PC with F1 2016, now I've bought a T300 for my 18th birthday...

Last year on F1 2016 I played with and italian group, and now I'm still in this group, but it's not really a serious championship.
I just want to have fun, obviously I'll do my best for all the rest of the championship and try to get the best places =)

Reactions: Thm786 and koldo