PC AOR PC F4 League - Main Thread

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
So I'm already thinking about the song to use for this end of season montage, ala what I did a few months ago but with all 20 races in it and hopefully a higher quality edit.

I'm thinking which song to use, however to be honest there's an approximate 1000% chance it's gonna be Stratovarius. Please consider to listen to bits (or the whole thing, what I'd do ;) ) of these songs and give me your opinion on what would be best, not just to listen to but also for a montage structure! I know there's 8 which could be longer than your puny attention spans, but I don't mind. Anyone can just submit their feelings on this if they wish.

(definitely my favourite for now, decent length as well)

(imo best Stratovarius song of all time, however is a bit short, and Fisi has already used this in a montage so it wouldn't be as original)

(not as conventional a montage song, but still epic and a decent length)

(near perfection, but perhaps too emotional for a non-personal montage. perhaps jot this down for my personal season montage)

(no words)

(absolute work of art, but used by Fisi and perhaps suffers the same issue as Higher We Go)

(terrible layout for a montage concept, but it's more powerful than a whole field of F1 cars so I had to include it)

(probably won't use because I used it before, but still worth considering as it's the best fit for a montage here, as to why I put it in in the first place)

Of course, anyone can recommend anything to me, and perhaps any people who know Stratovarius/want to listen to more could recommend certain Stratovarius songs I may have overlooked.

• Winner
  • Kappa
Reactions: FisiFan91 and Duppy

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
So I'm already thinking about the song to use for this end of season montage, ala what I did a few months ago but with all 20 races in it and hopefully a higher quality edit.

I'm thinking which song to use, however to be honest there's an approximate 1000% chance it's gonna be Stratovarius. Please consider to listen to bits (or the whole thing, what I'd do ;) ) of these songs and give me your opinion on what would be best, not just to listen to but also for a montage structure! I know there's 8 which could be longer than your puny attention spans, but I don't mind. Anyone can just submit their feelings on this if they wish.

(imo best Stratovarius song of all time, however is a bit short, and Fisi has already used this in a montage so it wouldn't be as original)

(near perfection, but perhaps too emotional for a non-personal montage. perhaps jot this down for my personal season montage)

(no words)

(absolute work of art, but used by Fisi and perhaps suffers the same issue as Higher We Go)

(terrible layout for a montage concept, but it's more powerful than a whole field of F1 cars so I had to include it)

(probably won't use because I used it before, but still worth considering as it's the best fit for a montage here, as to why I put it in in the first place)

Of course, anyone can recommend anything to me, and perhaps any people who know Stratovarius/want to listen to more could recommend certain Stratovarius songs I may have overlooked.
Yo Smay, these ones are the best imo + reasons why ;)
Stratovarius - Abandon
Stratovarius - Unbreakable to make Fisi proud
Stratovarius "Until The End Of Days" Official Lyric Video because it's the best song ever created.

• Informative
Reactions: SMEAJ

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
GO FINLAND!

(no words)

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017

I'm thinking which song to use, however to be honest there's an approximate 1000% chance it's gonna be Stratovarius. Please consider to listen to these songs and give me your opinion on what would be best,

I vote for abandon (y)

Reactions: SMEAJ