PC - AOR PC F4 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F4 League - Main Thread

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Guys, let's be real. Tryhardmaster should've won it all the way. People saying not, you're.... well.... i don't know. (@Thm786 yes you did deserve it actually)
Nah, @SMEAJ deserves it entierly, even without my bad luck, I made bad mistakes that I shouldn’t have done, and overall I just had a little bit less pace ;) Come on, how can anyone say that a driver who won the championship by around a hundred points, 4 rounds before the end of the season, deserves the title less than anyone else xD !

• Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Nah, @SMEAJ deserves it entierly, even without my bad luck, I made bad mistakes that I shouldn’t have done, and overall I just had a little bit less pace ;) Come on, how can anyone say that a driver who won the championship by around a hundred points, 4 rounds before the end of the season, deserves the title less than anyone else xD !
I guess it's hard to say what could've been though, considering you're averaging 1.12 front wing losses PER RACE (yes, 19 already this season)

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
I guess it's hard to say what could've been though, considering you're averaging 1.12 front wing losses PER RACE (yes, 19 already this season)
19 ? really ? I do not count them anymore tbh :hungover:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017

yup, officially addicted to video editing :p

(PS. Crazy to think in just 14 days, we'll be saying "Thanks for the memories" in reality. Season has flown by. Thanks to absolutely everyone who participated)

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
  • Faff

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
I am too tired to write a proper season recap and remembrance message, maybe at some point I will pour about 2 hours into writing a massive chunk of writing individually praising everyone and all the good and bad moments or whatever. Anyway I will just say thanks for a fun (and deceivingly competitive) season. You're all very nice people and generally very good to compete against, hope to see most of you again next time (so you can fucking pump me without racing line)

PS. Thm is the true champion (this has actually become a meme at this point)

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: koldo and FeykN

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I am too tired to write a proper season recap and remembrance message, maybe at some point I will pour about 2 hours into writing a massive chunk of writing individually praising everyone and all the good and bad moments or whatever. Anyway I will just say thanks for a fun (and deceivingly competitive) season. You're all hvery nice people and generally very good to compete against, hope to see most of you again next time (so you can fucking pump me without racing line)

PS. Thm is the true champion (this has actually become a meme at this point)
"You're all very nice people"
You sure about that mate??

• Faff

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Alright here are my season thoughts.

First of all thank you to everyone involved in our our split, I think we can proudly say that we were one of the most active ones and that we had a good time together!:)
It´s astonishing how fast the season went by, I still can remember how the season started in melbourne with nearly everyone (besided our veteran and part-time split-granddad @Chicane :p) being super nervous. It was also great to see how clean & fair the driving standards in our split have become overall, especially after the hectic start in Melbourne.:smuggrin:

I for myself had some great memories and experiences racing with you guys (not looking at you 2nd half of the season:banghead:) and I´m sure it´s the same for you lots as well.

On to some more thank you notes:
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/dIpHju8TSEpCE" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Thank you @The Genius for getting everything started and coordinating the split for the 1st half of the season as well as for patiently explaining everything to me. I hope you´re (and everyone in this split for that matter) happy with me.:angelic:

Thank you @LambreX , @iZi , @DackeBerg , @FiveStarHeaven , @DETERMINISM and @DonSeri for starting this journey with us, hopefully we´ll see you on track some day again.

Thank you @Chicane for hosting all season long and helping me out with organizing each race, you were a massive help and I´m really really thankful about that.:joyful: (He isn´t sure wether he´ll take part in S15, so please spam him on steam and convince him to take part:spam:).

Thank you @Thm786 for being my teammate in a Webber-Vettel relationship:lol:. Although it´s fair to say that we can both walk away from the season without hating each other;).

Thank you @SMEAJ , @Aaron Shum , @Haydn , @Detainable , @Aaron Shum , @Chicane , @Thm786 for regulary showing up in the Discord on Sunday and providing some good pre and post-race banter.(y)

I could write so much more about this season, especially about each race but I´m on a tight shedule right now. So all I´m left to say is congratulations to you @SMEAJ for taking a dominant championship (#notmychampion) as well as to your Torro Rosso team with @Haydn for taking yet another dominant constructors championship. Congratulations to you @only4win for winning the wall of shame (enjoy your beers;)) and to @SMEAJ (y u do this?) for winning the most important thing in AOR, aka the prediction league.

I´m hoping that many of you will sign up for S15 and that we´ll potentially meet in the same tiers.

It has been a pleasure to race with you - koldo out.:cry:

@Julien2395 , @Aaron Shum , @Thm786 , @GRZEGORZ , @only4win , @Lunation , @Detainable , @MakuF1 , @PiekarzPotato , @Mr AlcoN , @elgo , @Haydn , @SMEAJ , @FX1L1 , @pkztar , @FeykN , @Yuridiculous , @Chicane , @path1337 , @Rendo84 , @The Genius , @malse man

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Alright here are my season thoughts.

First of all thank you to everyone involved in our our split, I think we can proudly say that we were one of the most active ones and that we had a good time together!:)
It´s astonishing how fast the season went by, I still can remember how the season started in melbourne with nearly everyone (besided our veteran and part-time split-granddad @Chicane :p) being super nervous. It was also great to see how clean & fair the driving standards in our split have become overall, especially after the hectic start in Melbourne.:smuggrin:

I for myself had some great memories and experiences racing with you guys (not looking at you 2nd half of the season:banghead:) and I´m sure it´s the same for you lots as well.

On to some more thank you notes:
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/dIpHju8TSEpCE" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Thank you @The Genius for getting everything started and coordinating the split for the 1st half of the season as well as for patiently explaining everything to me. I hope you´re (and everyone in this split for that matter) happy with me.:angelic:

Thank you @LambreX , @iZi , @DackeBerg , @FiveStarHeaven , @DETERMINISM and @DonSeri for starting this journey with us, hopefully we´ll see you on track some day again.

Thank you @Chicane for hosting all season long and helping me out with organizing each race, you were a massive help and I´m really really thankful about that.:joyful: (He isn´t sure wether he´ll take part in S15, so please spam him on steam and convince him to take part:spam:).

Thank you @Thm786 for being my teammate in a Webber-Vettel relationship:lol:. Although it´s fair to say that we can both walk away from the season without hating each other;).

Thank you @SMEAJ , @Aaron Shum , @Haydn , @Detainable , @Aaron Shum , @Chicane , @Thm786 for regulary showing up in the Discord on Sunday and providing some good pre and post-race banter.(y)

I could write so much more about this season, especially about each race but I´m on a tight shedule right now. So all I´m left to say is congratulations to you @SMEAJ for taking a dominant championship (#notmychampion) as well as to your Torro Rosso team with @Haydn for taking yet another dominant constructors championship. Congratulations to you @only4win for winning the wall of shame (enjoy your beers;)) and to @SMEAJ (y u do this?) for winning the most important thing in AOR, aka the prediction league.

I´m hoping that many of you will sign up for S15 and that we´ll potentially meet in the same tiers.

It has been a pleasure to race with you - koldo out.:cry:

@Julien2395 , @Aaron Shum , @Thm786 , @GRZEGORZ , @only4win , @Lunation , @Detainable , @MakuF1 , @PiekarzPotato , @Mr AlcoN , @elgo , @Haydn , @SMEAJ , @FX1L1 , @pkztar , @FeykN , @Yuridiculous , @Chicane , @path1337 , @Rendo84 , @The Genius , @malse man

Damn I didn't got a "Maldonado" type of mention. Thanks @koldo for that and updating the standings so fast :D

• Faff

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Special thanks to @koldo for taking over the hassle of being a coordinator. You're doing a good job. Everyone else for competing on track (Koldo as well of course).

My season started well, but apperantly I had already reached the ceiling of what I can do with this game. After my near win in China, everyone of you got better and better. So I went from podiums to decent points, to just points, to missing out on points if I had front wing damage in lap 1, to plain too slow. Points reflected: 80 points over the first 10 races, and 13 points over the second half of the season.

Since being competetive is over half of the fun for me, I'm taking a break again from league racing after another 3 seasons. I wish you all a good and fun season 15!