PC - AOR PC F4 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F4 League - Main Thread

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Special thanks to @koldo for taking over the hassle of being a coordinator. You're doing a good job. Everyone else for competing on track (Koldo as well of course).

My season started well, but apperantly I had already reached the ceiling of what I can do with this game. After my near win in China, everyone of you got better and better. So I went from podiums to decent points, to just points, to missing out on points if I had front wing damage in lap 1, to plain too slow. Points reflected: 80 points over the first 10 races, and 13 points over the second half of the season.

Since being competetive is over half of the fun for me, I'm taking a break again from league racing after another 3 seasons. I wish you all a good and fun season 15!
I think your picture sums up the second half of your season pretty well

• Faff
Reactions: SMEAJ and Chicane

FX1L1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2018
I'm Really waiting for the 2018 League !

I know I had some bad runs, but after all it was fun I admit it!, I really thank @FisiFan91 for letting me participate in this league and and to be a proud driver of Haas

Although I didn't score any points I really loved the battles that I had and the ADRENALIN GOING THROUGH MY BLOOD WHEN TAKING HOT LAP ON QUALIFYING, I just liked every part of this :D

And thank you guys for making racing for me in F12017 FAR MORE COMPETITIVE Than those s♥♥t publics server <3

@Julien2395 , @Aaron Shum , @Thm786 , @GRZEGORZ , @only4win , @Lunation , @Detainable , @MakuF1 , @PiekarzPotato , @Mr AlcoN , @elgo , @Haydn , @SMEAJ , @koldo , @pkztar , @FeykN , @Yuridiculous , @Chicane , @path1337 , @Rendo84 , @The Genius , @malse man

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
It’s time to say everything that need to be said at the end of the season :cry:

First I would like to thanks everyone who raced in this split this season, wether it was for one or twenty races
Personnally, I’ve had what you can call an « up and down season ». From Melbourne where I half crashed in @Haydn, to Abu Dhabi where I loose 2nd place in the championship to him because of a 3 seconds penalty. I guess you can call it karma ;) This season I’ve done great performances, such as Hungary or Barhein, but I also bottled a lot of thing (I know you were waiting me to say that haha), going along with some bad luck here and there.

Here I feel I have to apologize to one particular person, who is no other than my dear teammate @koldo . In a way, with my unconsistency in the results and some bad choices I made like that missed overtake at Spa, I cost you a shot at finishing on the podium or even 2nd in the driver stantings, cost us a chance to win the constructor, and did not let me any chance of competing with our great champion @SMEAJ . For all of those reasons along with your capacity to stay calm after those mistakes I would like to thank you for being my teammate all season long, very sympathic and great driver :shame: I’ve got nothing but respect for you mate !

Now what about my season ? Well it wasn’t as bad as it looked like when you think I was leading after Bahreïn. Starting the season slowly but with consistency, I took the lead at Bahreïn before leaving it quickly as I started to get my downs of the season. Those downs were separated by some ups, like Monaco where I went for second place. Then the season started to go away, @SMEAJ created an incerdible gap and from there I had to start worrying for 2nd place more than for 1st place. Battleing with @koldo , I created or braking point of the season at Spa, where by accidentaly taking him out, I changed both of our momentums which were not bad. @koldo started to fall races after races, while having bad luck all the way, and I continued on my road to Bottlejob King along with some bad luck too.
The season went very fast from here, with @Detainable providing regular opposition to @SMEAJ . From Suzuka I took myself back on track, and drove quite well until the end of the season, but couldn’t manage to take 2nd place back in the championship to @Haydn .

Recap is done, it’s long, too long so let’s start the thanking now

Thanks to the all AOR staff to organize this all season on what’s close to 30 splits all consoles included

Thanks to all the driver I fought this season, from @SMEAJ to @Chicane , along with others like @Julien2395 or @koldo

Thanks and congratulations to everyone for trying during the season, managing to do good and less good performances ans seasons

Congratluations to @SMEAJ for winning the championship by 1000 miles, mate you really deserve it, you did everything you had to do ;)

Congratulations to @SMEAJ and @Haydn for winning the contructor

Congratulations to @Detainable for comming at half season and getting a great 4th in the drivers championship

Congratulations to @Julien2395 for improving so much this season, you are only one or twi steps away from being an amazing driver, continue to TryHard ;)

Congratulations to @Haydn @Julien2395 @Aaron Shum for attending all the 20 races and espacially to @SMEAJ and @Chicane for finishing all of them

Congratulations to @only4win for winning the wall of shame and to @SMEAJ (again) for winning the prediction league, you didn’t lettes me this nether eh :D

Finally I’ll add that I spent a great time racing with you all guys, ans I hope the best to all of you !

I am not sure weather I will race in season 15 or not as I will surely not be able to finish it.

Anyway guys, it’s been a great experience for me being with you, I stop myself here haha ;):cry:

Last edited:

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Damn I didn't got a "Maldonado" type of mention. Thanks @koldo for that and updating the standings so fast :D
It’s time to say everything that need to be said at the end of the season :cry:

First I would like to thanks everyone who raced in this split this season, wether it was for one or twenty races
Personnally, I’ve had what you can call an « up and down season ». From Melbourne where I half crashed in @Haydn, to Abu Dhabi where I loose 2nd place in the championship to him because of a 3 seconds penalty. I guess you can call it karma ;) This season I’ve done great performances, such as Hungary or Barhein, but I also bottled a lot of thing (I know you were waiting me to say that haha), going along with some bad luck here and there.

Here I feel I have to apologize to one particular person, who is no other than my dear teammate @koldo . In a way, with my unconsistency in the results and some bad choices I made like that missed overtake at Spa, I cost you a shot at finishing on the podium or even 2nd in the driver stantings, cost us a chance to win the constructor, and did not let me any chance of competing with our great champion @SMEAJ . For all of those reasons along with your capacity to stay calm after those mistakes I would like to thank you for being my teammate all season long, very sympathic and great driver :shame: I’ve got nothing but respect for you mate !

Now what about my season ? Well it wasn’t as bad as it looked like when you think I was leading after Bahreïn. Starting the season slowly but with consistency, I took the lead at Bahreïn before leaving it quickly as I started to get my downs of the season. Those downs were separated by some ups, like Monaco where I went for second place. Then the season started to go away, @SMEAJ created an incerdible gap and from there I had to start worrying for 2nd place more than for 1st place. Battleing with @koldo , I created or braking point of the season at Spa, where by accidentaly taking him out, I changed both of our momentums which were not bad. @koldo started to fall races after races, while having bad luck all the way, and I continued on my road to Bottlejob King along with some bad luck too.
The season went very fast from here, with @Detainable providing regular opposition to @SMEAJ . From Suzuka I took myself back on track, and drove quite well until the end of the season, but couldn’t manage to take 2nd place back in the championship to @Haydn .

Recap is done, it’s long, too long so let’s start the thanking now

Thanks to the all AOR staff to organize this all season on what’s close to 30 splits all consoles included

Thanks to all the driver I fought this season, from @SMEAJ to @Chicane , along with others like @Julien2395 or @koldo

Thanks and congratulations to everyone for trying during the season, managing to do good and less good performances ans seasons

Congratluations to @SMEAJ for winning the championship by 1000 miles, mate yiy reall deserve it, you did everything you had to do ;)

Congratulations to @SMEAJ and @Haydn for winning the contructor

Congratulations to @Detainable for comming at half season and getting a great 4th in the drivers championship

Congratulations to @Julien2395 for improving so much this season, you are only one or twi steps away from being an amazing driver, continue to TryHard ;)

Congratulations to @Haydn @Julien2395 @Aaron Shum for attending all the 20 races and espacially to @SMEAJ and @Chicane for finishing all of them

Congratulations to @only4win for winning the wall of shame and to @SMEAJ (again) for winning the prediction league, you didn’t lettes me this nether eh :D

Finally I’ll add that I spent a great time racing with you all guys, ans I hope you the best to all of you !

I am not sure weather I will race in season 15 or not as I will surely not be able to finish it.

Anyway guys, it’s been a great experience for me being with you, I stop myself here haha ;):cry:
Hope to see you in the same split!
(If you decide to race S15 ofcourse)
Thank you for the kind words and nice battles ;)

Silverstone - what a damn sweatfest XD

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
  • Faff
Reactions: SMEAJ and Thm786

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Oh man, the dreaded post race eval, thankyous, season summary message. Ah I can't believe it has already gone by, I still remember Australia just like it was last sunday! This was my first racing league ever and I will always remember it forever, thanks to everyone who made it so memorable. It was seriously fun racing with everyone in the split, especially being #1 actively, and finding out the average pace of our split was enough to challenge higher splits.

My season was bittersweet. I had a very rocky start in the beginning, with being caught up in 6 incidents in the first 9 races I started. When winter break finally rolled around, had some time off work to practice a bit more and started to finish in the top 4 a little more consistently. And then making the dumbest call ever, switching wheels mid season causing me to completely suck at tracks that I am generally more comfortable on xD. With no time to practice, I had to adjust settings on the fly over the course of 5 races, and then DNS'd monaco, japan, and mexico did not help my chances. So yah, definitely bittersweet; bitter, that I couldn't show my true pace/performance/etc -- offer some more competition to the drivers who wanted more of a competition (@SMEAJ) and also not having as many battles as I wanted with everyone in the split; sweet, that eventually it became about how much fun I had along the way rather than the performance in the DC(sounds very cliche) -- again thanks to everyone who I raced with and had many conversations with :)

Firstly, @Julien2395 -- I have to say sorry about giving you a hard time in the beginning of the season for not practicing and being serious about the league, because you eventually you took the anchoring role and really showed some good performances in the end, and tried your best to keep us in the constructors against force india. I wish I could have done better to help in the 2nd half -- my poor performance definitely cost us 3rd, and possibly 2nd (which wasn't too far off). I hope you dont blame me too much for this xD. It was great having you as a teammate. You were a primary reason why i started making youtube videos and I have you to thank for that. And, I would definitely have you as a teammate again :unsure::stop::vomit::smug::smuggrin::lock:

@SMEAJ Congratulations for winning the DC. I feel like I have been telling you this all season, and it is well deserved. Your determination to win was unmatched in this split and you deserve it solely for that reason. I only hope that you stop pretending to feel remorseful about your divebombs and such cuz no1 is buying it m8 :joyful: -- i say own up to it and live up to your reputation xD. anways, mad respect to you as a driver and I hope I get to compete against you again.

@SMEAJ & @Haydn Congrats for winning the constructors. @Haydn surely you could have just over taken smeaj at Hungary, he already had such a big point gain xD

@Detainable you're a beast. only participating in half of the races of the season and getting 4th in the DC -- definitely wouldve been an even better time had you participated from the beginning, probably making the torro rossos a lot more vulnerable and the point spread more even. cu on multiplayer soon buddy

@koldo @Thm786 ty for providing some entertainment in the teammate rivalry aspect. both of you are great racers. only regret is that i did not have many more battles with you guys. also @koldo, thanks for replacing the coordinator position, and then doing your job so damn well. updating standings literally within the hour. I remember the time I was calculating points in the DC and scratching my head at the outcome, only to realize you've already updated it; also thanks for coming up with the prediction league, it was a good idea and much fun. Also, the rewards section, if you came up with that as well! @Thm786 sad you won't be participating in s15, i'd love to continue watching you compete via your yt vids

@Haydn we've never exchanged too many words, but met on the track many times. it was fun -- and for the record I do not hate you or anything like that, hope to see you on the track again

@Chicane thanks for hosting the lobby every single time, and joining my practice lobby before the race (and to the others who came to the practice as well). I wish you'd participate in S15 cuz I like to watch your vids, but I understand where you're coming from, having to deal with work,life and no practice :p

@Lunation Crypto & ur beast at qualifying

@only4win gratz on wall of shame. im salty u didn't say sorry to me for putting me into the wall @ singapore

I feel there is much more to be said, but I think i've written too much. I'll conclude by saying it was a good experience and I had a lot of fun racing with you guys. I hope it doesn't sound too much like a goodbye :cry: see some of you in S15

@LambreX @iZi @DackeBerg @FiveStarHeaven @DonSeri
@Julien2395 ,@Thm786 , @GRZEGORZ , @only4win , @Lunation ,
@Detainable , @MakuF1 , @PiekarzPotato , @Mr AlcoN , @elgo , @Haydn , @SMEAJ , @FX1L1 , @pkztar , @FeykN ,
@Yuridiculous , @Chicane , @path1337 , @Rendo84 , @The Genius , @malse man

FeykN

Pro Karter
Dec 28, 2017
Hello everyone,
Well, I'm pretty much new here, so if my "post" is kinda weird, Im sorry about that ahah

Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure racing against all of you and I'm sorry if I did something wrong against anyone.

Congratulations @SMEAJ for the win this season, you really deserved it.

Hope to see a lot of you next season, even if its not in the same split, just want to see you keep going and improving more and more.

Sorry if I miss anyone here...
@LambreX @iZi @DackeBerg @FiveStarHeaven @DonSeri
@Detainable , @MakuF1 , @PiekarzPotato , @Mr AlcoN , @elgo , @Haydn , @SMEAJ , @FX1L1 , @pkztar ,

FeykN

Pro Karter
Dec 28, 2017
Out of all people you missed your coordinator. Good for you that the season is over. Joking ofc.:smuggrin:
Omg I'm so sorry ahah, I just copied what Aaron posted because it would be faster xD

Hope to see you next season bro, take care !

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Well bit late, wasn't gonna post since I've only really done half the season but why not

Before I joined AOR I thought I was already at my max potential pace, fast forward to now and I don't use line and my 1 lap pace is over a second quicker

I had the choice between F3 or F4 and i chose F4 because it looked more active, and how active the split was and the people in it made the races I did do way more enjoyable, I didn't think I'd do as well as I did.

some honourable mentions:

@Aaron Shum because he really pushed and wanted me to be in F4, and for hosting the lobbies at 7pm each week which were a huge help to getting warmed up for the race, and considering little practice towards the end of the season, still pulled off results like 2nd at USA.

@SMEAJ the line abusing wet wipe himself for dominating and winning the championship, also giving some nice competition at the front (although we had a few run-ins)

@Thm786 for his random bouts of insane pace out of nowhere at certain tracks and just for being the nicest and most level headed person I've ever seen.

@Julien2395 for his second half of the season comeback, his racecraft still isn't all there, but hopefully he keeps working on it.

@Haydn just purely for being a clean driver, and his hilarious outburst almost every race at somebody.

@koldo for being a much more active coord, and just for his mass amount of bad luck post becoming the coord, seems to have been a curse for this split.

@only4win for somehow like never fucking cutting a corner ever, amazing consistency (still haven't forgotten silverstone <3)

@Lunation for possibly being the most unlucky driver I've ever seen, shame he wasn't able to show his pace more this season.

All in all way more fun than I thought it'd be, hope to see some of you next season.

@Detainable , @MakuF1 , @PiekarzPotato , @Mr AlcoN , @elgo , @Haydn , @SMEAJ , @FX1L1 , @pkztar , @FeykN ,

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Well bit late, wasn't gonna post since I've only really done half the season but why not

Before I joined AOR I thought I was already at my max potential pace, fast forward to now and I don't use line and my 1 lap pace is over a second quicker

I had the choice between F3 or F4 and i chose F4 because it looked more active, and how active the split was and the people in it made the races I did do way more enjoyable, I didn't think I'd do as well as I did.

@Aaron Shum because he really pushed and wanted me to be in F4, and for hosted the lobbies at 7pm each week which were a huge help to getting warmed up for the race, and considering little practice towards the end of the season, still pulled off results like 2nd at USA.

@SMEAJ the line abusing wet wipe himself for dominating and winning the championship, also giving some nice competition at the front (although we had a few run-ins)

@Thm786 for his random bouts of insane pace out of nowhere at certain tracks and just for being the nicest and most level headed person I've ever seen.

@Julien2395 for his second half of the season comeback, his racecraft still isn't all there, but hopefully he keeps working on it.

@Haydn just purely for being a clean driver, and his hilarious outburst almost every race at somebody.

@koldo for being a much more active coord, and just for his mass amount of bad luck post becoming the coord, seems to have been a curse for this split.

@only4win for somehow like never fucking cutting a corner ever, amazing consistency (still haven't forgotten silverstone <3)

@Lunation for possibly being the most unlucky driver I've ever seen, shame he wasn't able to show his pace more this season.

All in all way more fun than I thought it'd be, hope to see some of you next season.

What you mean my racecraft is the best in the world

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017

@Aaron Shum because he really pushed and wanted me to be in F4, and for hosting the lobbies at 7pm each week which were a huge help to getting warmed up for the race, and considering little practice towards the end of the season, still pulled off results like 2nd at USA.

Fk off why didn't u go in F3

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
So I'm likely going to at least start editing the EoS montage this weekend. I still need however to obtain clips from the second half of the season as I've only got the first 10 races (used in the half-season montage) downloaded.

Could anyone with footage, ideally in a highlights style/timestamps so I don't have to scroll through the whole race, link me their channel where it is uploaded please. I will search everybodies names on YouTube anyway, but much of the time I won't be able to find it.
(if anyone wanted to be extra useful they could send me the video as a raw file through email or whatever)

Hopefully it will be out by Sunday, but I genuinely have no idea. I won't be able to create it regardless if we only have about 3 perspectives for the final races, so let's avoid that.

PS. @koldo you still gotta apply Path's penalty in Brazil. I need those 2 extra points :p