Dec 16, 2017
In before someone else says they want the Williams or the Renault or the Haas

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
I'm gonna be a bit of a faff here, but bear with me. I had very briefly chatted with @Kiinako about the car choices and had just put up my personal preferences, but it appears that @Kiinako would really like us to drive in the Williams instead of the Renault. I'm fine with that, but that does mean a bit of shifting around. @Thomas Schmidt and @Flaf are currently in the Williams. @Thomas Schmidt wanted the Renault as 3rd pick anyways, so I'm not expecting much backlash from him :p. @Flaf had Renault as 5th pick after Williams in 4th. This means that if we'd have know/decided this earlier we would've gotten the Williams anyways, and @Flaf would've highly likely gotten the Renault, but I don't know what he or you (@Jipper) think of that. Let us know!

marks own post faff

This is fine by me if @Flaf is okay with the move i will shuffle the williams and renault.

Reactions: Kiinako and Rienk

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Okay guys, @Klauuiii wants to keep his first choice of Haas, which is perfectly fine, I get that you were in Haas last year @Niek van Gelder, thank you for offering to switch, but in the interests of not dragging this out much further past the deadline its best to keep it as is,

I know you wanted to be teammates @T-Havok and @teunvanberkel but unfortunately its not always a possibility,

Im going to lock in the selections.

Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: T-Havok

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi Everyone, With the last minute move of Fbyson to F6 and @FraGioco9 moving to F5, that gave us one last opportunity to make priority order changes as Fbyson gave up his seat,

This means @Niek van Gelder you now have your higher priority choice of Red Bull, @FraGioco9 joins the Haas team, and @T-Havok and @teunvanberkel team up in the Force India.

Fingers crossed this is the final standings! :D

Reactions: T-Havok

T-Havok

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 3, 2018
Hi Everyone, With the last minute move of Fbyson to F6 and @FraGioco9 moving to F5, that gave us one last opportunity to make priority order changes as Fbyson gave up his seat,

This means @Niek van Gelder you now have your higher priority choice of Red Bull, @FraGioco9 joins the Haas team, and @T-Havok and @teunvanberkel team up in the Force India.

Fingers crossed this is the final standings! :D

Hope the rest of the season is a bit easier on your nerves @Jipper

Last edited: