PC - AOR PC F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Linhi_CZ

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi guys, my name's Ondrej (Andrew in English) and I'm from the Czech Republic. I live in a city called Kladno, which is about 10 km from Prague (our capital). I'm 16 years old and I'm studying at a gymnasium (high school).
I'm racing with the amazing Logitech G29 wheel & pedals, which are mounted to Playseat Evolution Alcantara and I've also got Kingston HyperX Cloud II as my headset.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?
I have no racing experience in AOR or any other leagues, so I'm new to it. I've been playing F1 games only since the 2017 summer after I was at the Austrian GP, which really got me into F1 and now I'm a huge fan of it!
I'm a big fan of Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes. My favorite track is probably Spielberg.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I'm looking forward to some nice, clean and fair racing with you and I hope for a good debut in Singapore today :)

S03r3n

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey Guys :) My name is Soeren, i'm 22 years old (but my birthday is not so far away :p) from Heidelberg/Germany. I started studying History and German in Freiburg im Breisgau last October and I'm a big F1 Fan, but i also like WEC, F2 and FE. My favorite F1 drivers are Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerq and my favorite WEC/FE driver is Sam Bird. My favorite teams are Ferrari in F1 and Toyota/AF Corse in WEC. I race with a Thrustmaster T150 and the T3PA Pro 3 Pedals Add-On.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

I have no league racing experience.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

My goal is to score more points than Daniil Kvyat. :lol: And i hope for good racing with you guys.