PC - AOR PC F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Linhi_CZ

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi guys, my name's Ondrej (Andrew in English) and I'm from the Czech Republic. I live in a city called Kladno, which is about 10 km from Prague (our capital). I'm 16 years old and I'm studying at a gymnasium (high school).
I'm racing with the amazing Logitech G29 wheel & pedals, which are mounted to Playseat Evolution Alcantara and I've also got Kingston HyperX Cloud II as my headset.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?
I have no racing experience in AOR or any other leagues, so I'm new to it. I've been playing F1 games only since the 2017 summer after I was at the Austrian GP, which really got me into F1 and now I'm a huge fan of it!
I'm a big fan of Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes. My favorite track is probably Spielberg.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I'm looking forward to some nice, clean and fair racing with you and I hope for a good debut in Singapore today :)

S03r3n

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey Guys :) My name is Soeren, i'm 22 years old (but my birthday is not so far away :p) from Heidelberg/Germany. I started studying History and German in Freiburg im Breisgau last October and I'm a big F1 Fan, but i also like WEC, F2 and FE. My favorite F1 drivers are Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerq and my favorite WEC/FE driver is Sam Bird. My favorite teams are Ferrari in F1 and Toyota/AF Corse in WEC. I race with a Thrustmaster T150 and the T3PA Pro 3 Pedals Add-On.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

I have no league racing experience.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

My goal is to score more points than Daniil Kvyat. :lol: And i hope for good racing with you guys.