PC - AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you all that I put myself onto the reserves list. I found myself enjoying streaming / commentating more than driving. Which means from now on I will be streaming the F5 league! You can find the stream on
www.twitch.com/thompsonlps

Of course you can rewatch the streams on my twitch and YouTube
www.youtube.com/user/ThompsonLPs

Looking forward to good racing! :)

• Happy
Reactions: Aladar and Pwox

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you all that I put myself onto the reserves list. I found myself enjoying streaming / commentating more than driving. Which means from now on I will be streaming the F5 league! You can find the stream on
www.twitch.com/thompsonlps

Of course you can rewatch the streams on my twitch and YouTube
www.youtube.com/user/ThompsonLPs

Looking forward to good racing! :)
Watching it right now :) enjoying this

Reactions: Thompson

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
BTW not that it really matters but I've been erased from the driver comparison part of the results/standings, Flirius is still there instead of me.

• Agree
Reactions: Pwox

Spedz

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
Hey everyone, I would like to request being moved to a reserve driver if possible. Since Christmas my work commitments have increased and I am frequently working on Sundays in the near future and as such wouldn't be able to 100% commit to each race ahead of time without knowing my shifts.

• Informative
Reactions: Thompson and H_pro1

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Hey everyone, I would like to request being moved to a reserve driver if possible. Since Christmas my work commitments have increased and I am frequently working on Sundays in the near future and as such wouldn't be able to 100% commit to each race ahead of time without knowing my shifts.
Moved to reserve.

Reactions: H_pro1

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

@H_pro1 has given up his seat due to not being able to race for at least the rest of the season.

This means @Thompson is now the sole coordinator for F5, so make sure any absence notices and other potential issues regarding the F5 league is raised through him.

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @S03r3n [JesusChristSuperstar] has joined the F5 League as a new driver and will be driving the Renault! (Obviously quite close to tonight's race so not sure if he feels like starting tonight already (especially as it's Sinagpore lol), but hopefully he will let you know)

(@Thompson)

• Informative
Reactions: Thompson

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Lewis Samilton demoted to reserve driver due to broken wheel.

Obviously with @Spedz & @Mr. Biggles also on the reserve list without being able to actively drive atm there are quite a few inactive reserves listed.

What are the chances of you guys being able to drive again this season?

Spedz

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
@FisiFan91 Looking at the race calendar, I can't race in the Malaysian GP but I should be able to race in the Japanese GP provided there is a free car. For the last 4 races I don't know yet whether I can race or not.

Reactions: FisiFan91