PC - AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F5 League - Main Thread

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
@Thompson or whoever runs the results page. I got a penalty removed for Monza which pushed me to 4th position. plz update :D
Must have forgotten. If you could send me the thread link, that'd be great. I'll take care of it when I get home.

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Seeing as there isn't a thread for Japan yet I'll put it here, I might not be able to make this sunday, it depends on a few things.

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Seeing as there isn't a thread for Japan yet I'll put it here, I might not be able to make this sunday, it depends on a few things.
Sorry I was certain that I put it up, but looks like I didn't. Its fixed now:angelic:

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind you guys, especially our oversea drivers @scotchtape20 @dragonbone81 @Helmetless Stig and @JERRY about upcoming daylight savings time.
The US will switch to DS this weekend, but in Europe (wich effects our race start since it's UK time), we will move an hour forward on the last weekend of march.
Be sure to check the difference between your local and UK times this month, so there is no confusion!

• Informative
Reactions: JERRY

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind you guys, especially our oversea drivers @scotchtape20 @dragonbone81 @Helmetless Stig and @JERRY about upcoming daylight savings time.
The US will switch to DS this weekend, but in Europe (wich effects our race start since it's UK time), we will move an hour forward on the last weekend of march.
Be sure to check the difference between your local and UK times this month, so there is no confusion!
There will be no problem, because the season is allready done before the last weekend of march :)

• Useful
Reactions: Aladar

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Ah wait, didnt read the whole sentence, never mind
Yes the point was that outside of Europe, Daylight savings time might effect the difference between drivers local time and UK time ;)

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Guys..., after 20 rounds we know our champion and that is @Smash :p. Big Congratz to him, and it was great to fight with you for that title.., Afterall a succesfull first season for me. See ya guys next season!

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Guys..., after 20 rounds we know our champion and that is @Smash :p. Big Congratz to him, and it was great to fight with you for that title.., Afterall a succesfull first season for me. See ya guys next season!
Thank you for this amazing fight bro, hopefully we can have 2nd round next season ;)

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Season review time!

For me, it was definitely a season of two halves. In the first ten races I only finished top six once. I was really only competitive when there was rain, and only scored 23 points in total.
1521414304245.png

The second half of the season was very different as I managed to get top six in 8 out of 9 finishes, accumulating 76 points. Looking only at the last ten races, I was actually 4th in the standings, only behind @Smash, @EL_Sonny and @scotchtape20.
1521414457469.png

The only thing consistent over the entire season was my general inability to keep my car in one piece: In total I damaged my front wing 23 times this season :rofl:

General stats

Most 1st places:
9 - @Smash
6 - @EL_Sonny
2 - @dragonbone81
1 - @CameronB, @Aladar, @scotchtape20

Most 2nd places:
7 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @Aladar, @Smash
2 - @dragonbone81
1 - @scotchtape20, @Flirius, @CameronB, @Spedz, @JERRY

Most 3rd places:
5 - @scotchtape20
3 - @Smash
2 - @Raidersky, @dragonbone81, @Aladar
1 - @CameronB, @Mr. Biggles, @Spedz, @Armadeira, @EL_Sonny, @trumpa94

Most pole positions:
7 - @EL_Sonny
5 - @Smash
2 - @dragonbone81, @Aladar
1 - @Spedz, @scotchtape20, @CameronB, @Fbyson

Most fastest laps:
5 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @dragonbone81
2 - @Spedz, @Smash, @CameronB
1 - @kaneshka.gupta, @Mr. Biggles, @Raidersky, @Fbyson, @Armadeira

Most penalties:
1521416429262.png

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Season review time!

For me, it was definitely a season of two halves. In the first ten races I only finished top six once. I was really only competitive when there was rain, and only scored 23 points in total.
View attachment 39525

The second half of the season was very different as I managed to get top six in 8 out of 9 finishes, accumulating 76 points. Looking only at the last ten races, I was actually 4th in the standings, only behind @Smash, @EL_Sonny and @scotchtape20.
View attachment 39526
The only thing consistent over the entire season was my general inability to keep my car in one piece: In total I damaged my front wing 23 times this season :rofl:

General stats

Most 1st places:
9 - @Smash
6 - @EL_Sonny
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 2nd places:
7 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @Aladar, @Smash
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 3rd places:
5 - @scotchtape20
3 - @Smash

Most pole positions:
7 - @EL_Sonny
5 - @Smash

Most fastest laps:
5 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @dragonbone81

Most penalties:
View attachment 39529
Thanks for the stats, man.

Shoutout to @Dazzy Oz for being the cleanest of the drivers who competed in the majority of the races, impressive stuff.

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Season review time!

View attachment 39525

View attachment 39526

General stats

Most 1st places:
9 - @Smash
6 - @EL_Sonny
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 2nd places:
7 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @Aladar, @Smash
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 3rd places:
5 - @scotchtape20
3 - @Smash

Most pole positions:
7 - @EL_Sonny
5 - @Smash

Most fastest laps:
5 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @dragonbone81

Most penalties:
View attachment 39529
I shall now be known as the King of Third Place!

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Season review time!

View attachment 39525

View attachment 39526

General stats

Most 1st places:
9 - @Smash
6 - @EL_Sonny
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 2nd places:
7 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @Aladar, @Smash
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 3rd places:
5 - @scotchtape20
3 - @Smash

Most pole positions:
7 - @EL_Sonny
5 - @Smash

Most fastest laps:
5 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @dragonbone81

Most penalties:
View attachment 39529
#forever2nd

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Season review time!

View attachment 39525

View attachment 39526

General stats

Most 1st places:
9 - @Smash
6 - @EL_Sonny
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 2nd places:
7 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @Aladar, @Smash
2 - @dragonbone81

Most 3rd places:
5 - @scotchtape20
3 - @Smash

Most pole positions:
7 - @EL_Sonny
5 - @Smash

Most fastest laps:
5 - @EL_Sonny
3 - @dragonbone81

Most penalties:
View attachment 39529
great stats, what do you do for living?

i remember you also did stats on our f1 qualifications for the league placement :DD