PC AOR PC F6 League - Main Thread

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PC Formula 6 League - Season 14
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F6 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @TheVerenzak
Lobby Host: @Jipper
Backup host(s): @Scott_Aitchison / @Snarf Snarf

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
42. @Scott_Aitchison - Scott Aitchison - British
88. @Jipper - Jipper - British

Red Bull
13. @MAGNUSSEN - MAGNUSSEN - German
78. @Ronnin1978 - Ronnin1978 - Romanian

Ferrari
37. @R.A.J. - R.A.J. - Canadian
75. @VARD - VARD - Hungarian

Force India
XX. @Andrei Ivan - aschumi - Romanian
XX. @schumizeu - schumizeu - Romanian

Williams
34. @Cheeese - Cheeese - British
32. @Ztikes - ztikes32 - British

McLaren
XX. @Indigo - Indigo - Dutch
XX. @[email protected] - [email protected] - French

Toro Rosso
25. @ApplePhysics - ApplePhysics - British
XX. @Nutzernutzt - Nutzernutzt - Austrian

Haas
XX. @Snook - Snook - Turkish
93. @Niek van Gelder - SN13K3R - Dutch

Renault
98. @TheVerenzak - TheVerenzak - Dutch
XX. @Levingston - Levingston - Turkish

Sauber
63. @Flips - Flips - Danish
97. @TwoFiftySix - TwoFiftySix - German

Reserves
1. @Ido Zinder - xPsychoBunny - Israeli
2. @James Thorpe - AORJames - Norwegian
3. @Snarf Snarf - Snarf Snarf - British

Last edited by a moderator:

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Scott_Aitchison @R.A.J. @Jipper @MAGNUSSEN @Ronnin1978 @Kevviee07 @Andrei Ivan @schumizeu @Lamp @ApplePhysics @Snarf Snarf @Flips @TwoFiftySix @Wenkaz @VARD @Niek van Gelder @JamieFoppele @[email protected] @aeN

Heya chaps!

Welcome all to Split 6!
We've got some old faces in here, some returning drivers and a couple of people who are new to AOR and league racing in general. Looking through the times and my experience, I think this split is going to be very, very competitive and close.
I will be your coordinator for this season, so if anything goes wrong you can most likely blame it on me. ;)

This coming sunday will be the start of the season, at Albert Park in Melbourne, which is quite quick already so why not introduce yourself to the rest of the group in the Driver Introduction Thread? Also don't forget to let us know which car you want to drive in the Car Selection Thread, you can also choose a custom number if you want.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate asking either me or another coordinator. We don't bite! :p

Excited to see you all on track next sunday!

Cheers

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi @TheVerenzak

Nice to meet you. If your looking for a lobby host i can provide my services for you. I was the lobby host for S13 S3. Or you can put me as backup if you already had someone in mind! :)

Reactions: TheVerenzak

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for the offer @Jipper!
I'll have a look through everyone's speedtests sometime tomorrow to see who's connection is best for hosting. But knowing you hosted last season (without problems, I presume) is definitely a good thing to know. :)

Reactions: Jipper

Lamp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hey guys I'm Lamp,

I'll be streaming the races @ twitch.tv/sir_lamp and yelling at my monitor. Nice to meet you all, who should we add on steam so we all get into the lobbies. Also I'm American, I've never experienced issues with other drivers and lag in the past so it's all good. Nice to meet you all!!

See you on Sunday?

Lamp

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
hello i will go for mercedes car. i am here for the 3rd season, i have made few improvements like add on and pedals so i will try to win some races...

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Thanks for the offer @Jipper!
I'll have a look through everyone's speedtests sometime tomorrow to see who's connection is best for hosting. But knowing you hosted last season (without problems, I presume) is definitely a good thing to know. :)
Hah yeah there were no problems and no worries let me know :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
For the record, if anyone in F6 feel like they've been placed in a league too high for their ability, then do let me know as there might be an opening to move you down a tier in that case.

[email protected]

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
I come back after the saison 12. I started in Split 5, and end up in split 3. I didn't drive really well in split 3, and I was 1st in split 5 when I move up because that wasn't my pace. Then, I stop the game because of no more time and no more motivation. I will not have time to train as I want for the 2 first race, but then I will try to get some wins. My aim is top 5 every race.
I hope good figth with all of you, and please, don't drive to aim 1st place in first lap please. Just go easy, good luck and have some nice battle !

PS: Happy Birthday @TheVerenzak

Last edited:
  • Friendly

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi All,

For those who are interested. here is our Time Trial times from the League Sign Up!

Gives everyone an idea of the league's 1 lap pace, but does not reflect race pace so dont expect this to reflect the league standings in any way at all ;)
upload_2017-9-27_11-7-32.png

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
Hi All,

For those who are interested. here is our Time Trial times from the League Sign Up!

Gives everyone an idea of the league's 1 lap pace, but does not reflect race pace so dont expect this to reflect the league standings in any way at all ;)
View attachment 29978
Being second fastest on my least favorite track, in wet conditions is a surprise, but a welcome one.

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Being second fastest on my least favorite track, in wet conditions is a surprise, but a welcome one.
it was very very close to 1st fastest! i was suprised at how fast it was when i was going through the times. clearly we have 2 rain meisters on our hands! :rofl:

Jipper

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Wow my wet time is embarassing :D
Well I sure hope it doesn't ever rain :rofl:
tbh i breathed a sigh of releif when i was going through it, given your first 2 lap times i thought jeez this guys in the wrong split!! then i read the wet time.. :p more practice needed i guess haha

• Agree
Reactions: aeN

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Hey guys I'm Lamp,

I'll be streaming the races @ twitch.tv/sir_lamp and yelling at my monitor. Nice to meet you all, who should we add on steam so we all get into the lobbies. Also I'm American, I've never experienced issues with other drivers and lag in the past so it's all good. Nice to meet you all!!

See you on Sunday?

Lamp
Hello team mate! Looking forward to race with you ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1506671556][/DOUBLEPOST]For anyone that's interested, my YouTube channel is SN13K3R, I'll be streaming / uploading the races there (edited with commentary). I would highly appreciate if you would have a look and maybe leave a cheeky subscription :p Looking forward to race with you guys! :)

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

hennree

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
Hey everyone,

Would anyone in F6 like to drop down to F7? I have a friend in F6 and would love to race with him.

(i've spoken with Fisifan91 who has given this the OK if I can find someone to swap with)

Thanks

Hennree