PC - AOR PC F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F6 League - Main Thread

[email protected]

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 19, 2016
I have no problem that someone speak another language, but this is the forum for F6 League racing and we all try to speak english. If you want to discuss in NL, you can do it in private please. I don't understand what you write and that's annoy me so much.
And for Lamp, this is a bad news. We lost a good player, the only problem was his behavior.
Last thing, why nobody count on me for the win? :-(

• Agree
Reactions: TheVerenzak

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have no problem that someone speak another language, but this is the forum for F6 League racing and we all try to speak english. If you want to discuss in NL, you can do it in private please. I don't understand what you write and that's annoy me so much.
And for Lamp, this is a bad news. We lost a good player, the only problem was his behavior.
I'm counting you as a serious contender for the championship! Think we're gonna have a real close fight till the end of the season now. :)

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to F6 @Snook!

Please add either me (TheVerenzak) and/or 'Jipper' on Steam, so you can be invited to the race lobby. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Sorry

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to F6 @Levingston! Also good to have a team-mate again :)

Don't forget to add either Jipper or me (TheVerenzak) on Steam, so we can invite you on sunday evening.
Hope to see you on track this sunday! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Levingston

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
And welcome to you too @Ztikes!

There's a spot open for you tonight, so make sure you add either Jipper or me (TheVerenzak) on Steam so we can invite you to the race lobby. You'll be driving the Haas :)
Also there might open up a full-time spot for you very soon.

@Levingston & Ztikes - Don't forget to also join our Discord server. Ask for F1 Racer permissions in the permission_request channel and join us in the F6 lobby tonight for some pre- and post-race banter, and to make sure you don't miss important information during the race.

See you tonight!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @aeN has unfortunately been removed from the league & blacklisted as per the rules due to 3x uninformed no-shows this season.

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome @Ido Zinder! Nice to have you here for the last few races! :)

Please add both Jipper and TheVerenzak on Steam, so we can send you an invite for the race! :)

[email protected]

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 19, 2016
I don't have enough time any more for race in the championship. Sorry everybody but I have to retire from the league. Sorry and thanks from every guys and girl who make this site and this championship alive. I hope I will come back to race with you, that was a pleasure too. Thank you and good bye.

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
Not the way that I wanted this season to end.

The last week I have been sick due to a so-called "virus B", the virus is spreading all over Denmark and about 20% of our population are sick.
This means that I won't be able to get up my bed for the next round today (Mexico Grand Prix).

One more thing that you need to know is, that my class in school are going to Iceland next week (starts Sunday and ends Sunday). This also means that I won't be able to drive Round 19 and 20.
If I'm not able to attend the next races @Jipper wins the Drivers' Championship.

I'm feeling bad about saying this, but a well deserved Champion @Jipper! I really wanted to battle against you the next couple of rounds but it won't be possible, unfortunately.

I managed to achieve 3x Wins, 11x Podiums, 6x Pole Positions and 1x Fastest Lap. These numbers is more than I could have expected. I can clearly remember at the start of the season my "season goal" was a few Top-5 finishes and being Top-8 at the of the season. This goal has been achieved.

Congratulations @Jipper on your AOR F6 Season 14 - Drivers' Championship! *hip hip, hurraaa*

I am going to miss you'll, and hopefully we will be able to drive against each other at the next season or at social races.

Thank you all for a great season! It has been a pleasure!

@Jipper @MavyxXx @TwoFiftySix @Ronnin1978 @Snook @Scott_Aitchison @ApplePhysics @Indigo @Niek van Gelder @Andrei Ivan @R.A.J. @Cheeese @TheVerenzak @VARD @Nutzernutzt @MAGNUSSEN @Ztikes @schumizeu @Levingston

(Sorry for the spoiler)