PC - AOR PC F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F6 League - Main Thread

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Not the way that I wanted this season to end.

The last week I have been sick due to a so-called "virus B", the virus is spreading all over Denmark and about 20% of our population are sick.
This means that I won't be able to get up my bed for the next round today (Mexico Grand Prix).

One more thing that you need to know is, that my class in school are going to Iceland next week (starts Sunday and ends Sunday). This also means that I won't be able to drive Round 19 and 20.
If I'm not able to attend the next races @Jipper wins the Drivers' Championship.

I'm feeling bad about saying this, but a well deserved Champion @Jipper! I really wanted to battle against you the next couple of rounds but it won't be possible, unfortunately.

I managed to achieve 3x Wins, 11x Podiums, 6x Pole Positions and 1x Fastest Lap. These numbers is more than I could have expected. I can clearly remember at the start of the season my "season goal" was a few Top-5 finishes and being Top-8 at the of the season. This goal has been achieved.

Congratulations @Jipper on your AOR F6 Season 14 - Drivers' Championship! *hip hip, hurraaa*

I am going to miss you'll, and hopefully we will be able to drive against each other at the next season or at social races.

Thank you all for a great season! It has been a pleasure!

@Jipper @MavyxXx @TwoFiftySix @Ronnin1978 @Snook @Scott_Aitchison @ApplePhysics @Indigo @Niek van Gelder @Andrei Ivan @R.A.J. @Cheeese @TheVerenzak @VARD @Nutzernutzt @MAGNUSSEN @Ztikes @schumizeu @Levingston

(Sorry for the spoiler)
Are you Flips ing kidding?

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017

The last week I have been sick due to a so-called "virus B", the virus is spreading all over Denmark and about 20% of our population are sick.
This means that I won't be able to get up my bed for the next round today (Mexico Grand Prix).

One more thing that you need to know is, that my class in school are going to Iceland next week (starts Sunday and ends Sunday). This also means that I won't be able to drive Round 19 and 20.
If I'm not able to attend the next races @Jipper wins the Drivers' Championship.

I'm feeling bad about saying this, but a well deserved Champion @Jipper! I really wanted to battle against you the next couple of rounds but it won't be possible, unfortunately.

I managed to achieve 3x Wins, 11x Podiums, 6x Pole Positions and 1x Fastest Lap. These numbers is more than I could have expected. I can clearly remember at the start of the season my "season goal" was a few Top-5 finishes and being Top-8 at the of the season. This goal has been achieved.

Congratulations @Jipper on your AOR F6 Season 14 - Drivers' Championship! *hip hip, hurraaa*

I am going to miss you'll, and hopefully we will be able to drive against each other at the next season or at social races.

@Jipper @MavyxXx @TwoFiftySix @Ronnin1978 @Snook @Scott_Aitchison @ApplePhysics @Indigo @Niek van Gelder @Andrei Ivan @R.A.J. @Cheeese @TheVerenzak @VARD @Nutzernutzt @MAGNUSSEN @Ztikes @schumizeu @Levingston

(Sorry for the spoiler)
WHAAA? Get well soon tho, was a pleasure racing with you (y) (not that I was fast enough to stay near you on the track)

• Friendly
Reactions: Flips

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Aah that’s a shame @Flips!
Thanks for being so active this season. Hopefully I’ll see you next season :)
It was an absolute pleasure having you in my split this season :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Flips

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017

(Sorry for the spoiler)
oh my god noooooooooo!!!! Why you do this to me?!! i dont want to win like this! :( i understand if you are ill it absolutely sucks! and its ruined the ending of an intensely fought season! ive absolutly loved being pushed to the edge of my abilities by you and fighting tooth and nail to be in the position we are in the championship!

Thank you for your amazing and clean driving, im disappointed you cant finish the season and fight with me till the end, but we all have lives too and sometimes they get in the way of our hobbies and at the end of the day thats what this is, its a hobby, a bit of fun etc...

next season i hope you are back, For the Jipper vs Flips battle Pt2!

also, get well soon mate!

Last edited:

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
oh my god noooooooooo!!!! Why you do this to me?!! i dont want to win like this! :( i understand if you are ill it absolutely sucks! and its ruined the ending of an intensely fought season! ive absolutly loved being pushed to the edge of my abilities by you and fighting tooth and nail to be in the position we are in the championship!

Thank you for your amazing and clean driving, im disappointed you cant finish the season and fight with me till the end, but we all have lives too and sometimes they get in the way of our hobbies and at the end of the day thats what this is, its a hobby, a bit of fun etc...

next season i hope you are back, For the Jipper vs Flips battle Pt2!

also, get well soon mate!
The pleasure is on me. It has been great racing against you, and I can understand that you think it's annoying to win like that.

Congratulations! And hopefully I'll win next season

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
The pleasure is on me. It has been great racing against you, and I can understand that you think it's annoying to win like that.

Congratulations! And hopefully I'll win next season
Nah its not annoying to win like this but its definately not an exciting way to win but you cant help being ill and having private commitments.

You definately have what it takes to be a championship winner those DNS is the only thing that has stopped you being further ahead at this point.

I look forward to racing with you again buddy! And again thank you for the battle

• Friendly
Reactions: TheVerenzak

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm not the one to make the decision about this. Your ban has been lifted and you've served your punishment, so you're welcome to race with us again.

I'd like to talk to you sometime before next week though, I have some things to say to you. I hope you do as well.
@Lamp

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jul!en and Jipper

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
Thanks everybody for the kind words. Since Wednesday I've been in bed due to something called Bihulebetændelse (sinusitis), and if the virus doesn't go away soon, I have to stay home from Iceland. So therefore I've called myself sick from both school and work, so I can get onto our "study-trip" next week.

It has been great... and I was furious when I saw that the race started yesterday, because I gave away a great chance of being F6 Season 14 Champion (that chance was already gone due to DNS at: Russia, Monaco & Canada).

If I am home early I may be able to race at Abu Dhabi, that would be an honour. The only way to end the season, is by finishing the season!

Also: Good race last night, great result for many of you!