PC - AOR PC F8 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F8 League - Main Thread

return

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 14, 2017
haha thanks guys @Skinner you probably will see me in ur mirrors my friend, Im not gonna rush things.
Wanna feel out the racing first and not make a bad first impression by crashing :D

Reactions: Dobby

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @yobbo has joined the F8 League as the 2nd reserve.

Note that I've put @EversVincent as bottom reserve until the problems preventing his participation are fixed.

(@Hinyaldee)

Reactions: Dobby

SpiZe

Junior Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been offered a really good new job, I accepted and I'm scheduled to start in early January. However, this new job is Sunday - Tuesday, which means I'll no longer be able to participate in the league :(

I enjoyed racing with you all, and I give a shoutout to my fellow backmarkers. Good luck everyone :)

@Hinyaldee

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been offered a really good new job, I accepted and I'm scheduled to start in early January. However, this new job is Sunday - Tuesday, which means I'll no longer be able to participate in the league :(

I enjoyed racing with you all, and I give a shoutout to my fellow backmarkers. Good luck everyone :)

@Hinyaldee
Congrats on the job it was a good time for sure!

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

@Hinyaldee
Farewell mate, and good luck on your "new life"