PC - AOR PC F8 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F8 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

return

AOR iRacing GTE S8 PRO/AM Champion
Nov 14, 2017
haha thanks guys @Skinner you probably will see me in ur mirrors my friend, Im not gonna rush things.
Wanna feel out the racing first and not make a bad first impression by crashing :D

Reactions: Dobby

SpiZe

Junior Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been offered a really good new job, I accepted and I'm scheduled to start in early January. However, this new job is Sunday - Tuesday, which means I'll no longer be able to participate in the league :(

I enjoyed racing with you all, and I give a shoutout to my fellow backmarkers. Good luck everyone :)

@Hinyaldee

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been offered a really good new job, I accepted and I'm scheduled to start in early January. However, this new job is Sunday - Tuesday, which means I'll no longer be able to participate in the league :(

I enjoyed racing with you all, and I give a shoutout to my fellow backmarkers. Good luck everyone :)

@Hinyaldee
Congrats on the job it was a good time for sure!

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

@Hinyaldee
Farewell mate, and good luck on your "new life"