PC - AOR PC F8 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F8 League - Main Thread

Linhi_CZ

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing great! I have signed up just a few mins ago and I’m looking for a help on how to join an AOR League on PC. I thought this F8 league is the lowest and the only one I can join for now. If I’m looking correctly at the teams and drivers, the second place in Mercedes is free, so maybe I can join the team?

Thanks and appreciate any help/reply!
Looking forward to race in this awesome league.
Cheers,
Ghost-o-Ghost

return

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing great! I have signed up just a few mins ago and I’m looking for a help on how to join an AOR League on PC. I thought this F8 league is the lowest and the only one I can join for now. If I’m looking correctly at the teams and drivers, the second place in Mercedes is free, so maybe I can join the team?

Cheers,
Ghost-o-Ghost
You have to wait for the mod to put you into a league we cant do anything for you here if you signed up, just wait

Reactions: Linhi_CZ

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017

Cheers,
Ghost-o-Ghost
Firstly, welcome to AOR.

If you just signed up (assuming this means forum account) then you have to go through reserve signups in the main F1 2017 thread before you get placed. If you just registered for the F1 2017 season, then just wait until the mods analyze your performance. Who knows, maybe you'll end up in a faster split.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016

Cheers,
Ghost-o-Ghost
They said it all. Post in the league sign up thread to enlist to either an assist league or non-assist league, and from there the split in which you're supposed to race in, depending on your TT times, will be assigned to you.

Linhi_CZ

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2018
So I’ve done all the 3 TT’s and posted all the info in the signup thread. Hope I’ll be assigned to the league soon :cool: Thanks all of you for the first help, really looking forward to race in AOR (y)

Skinner

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2017
So I’ve done all the 3 TT’s and posted all the info in the signup thread. Hope I’ll be assigned to the league soon :cool: Thanks all of you for the first help, really looking forward to race in AOR (y)
No worries, looks like you'll be placed a bit higher than F8 I'd think

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @_d4Mn_ has joined the F8 League as a new driver and will start off as the 1st reserve!

- @LungVika [FakeMGUH] has joined the F8 League as a new driver and will start off as the 2nd reserve!

(@Hinyaldee)