PC - AOR PC F9 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F9 League - Main Thread

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Hey everyone,
Since i started hosting this league(f9) i always start a practice session ahead of qually, great opportunity to practice long runs and make a strategy.
Now im curious as to who is interested in implementing this as a standard? This way it is possible to, for instance, make a strategy on the weather forecast.

Also this has to be within the rules, i guess @IntergalacticGentleman can enlighten us about that.

Let me know what you think!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Not sure exactly what you're asking about. You're allowed to do that, of course. I doubt the league is going to make it a requirement that people practice before the race on Sunday.

Kippetje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah I wouldn't be down for that. I sometimes have time for it, but usually not. I'm usually sweating my ass off after a race already. Adding practice on top would heat it all up too much for me :D

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
The leagues get re-seeded each season. You wont have to do the evaluation races since you've now participated in a full season, unless you want to do them. Everyone will have to re-do the time trials that you did at the start of this season. Past season(s) performance is a part of the seeding decisions I believe, but I think the largest factor in play is the time trial rankings done immediately prior to the start of the season.

@Raiderrediar

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Great season, everyone!

Congrats to our top 3 drivers:

1. DannyTard - 250 Points
2. thomasooo - 136 Points
3. Kippetje - 127 Points

And congrats to the top 3 constructors:

1. Haas - 250 Points
2. Sauber - 246 Points
3. Renault - 205 Points

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Was anxiously waiting for the results to come up so I could see where I’d finish in the championship. Happy with 7th!

Good luck to everyone who will be competing next season in F1 2018! I personally can’t wait for next season :D

DannyTard

S15 AOR PC F9 Champion
Jan 12, 2018
Guys, I have loved every lap in this split with you guys and i will never forget these times. I know i'm a man of little words but I cant explain how amazing this season was. Guys hopefully we could keep each other on friends list and do some fun races together :)

I wish you all the best in the future.

Thanks,
Danny.R

Raiderrediar

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for the season, congrats at the podium runners. Special thanks to @IntergalacticGentleman as coördinator.

Mixed feelings about my own season, had some great races and some bad-luck races. Think i could have achieved a little more, but overall i'm happy with my season. I accomplished my goals about being more consistent an i got considerably faster learning from you. I hope to see most of you next season and good luck to everybody!

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
who's in for some 5 lap carnage today? if there is interest, ill host starting 2 o'clock UK time.

random grid
random weather
random start time

others are welcome to join as well (from outside the f9 league)

hope to see you guys today!

DannyTard

S15 AOR PC F9 Champion
Jan 12, 2018
who's in for some 5 lap carnage today? if there is interest, ill host starting 2 o'clock UK time.

random grid
random weather
random start time

others are welcome to join as well (from outside the f9 league)

hope to see you guys today!
sorry mate i wasn't there i didnt see the post. maybe next time :)