PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 7 - Hockenheim - 27/01/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 7 - Hockenheim - 27/01/16 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 7 - Hockenheim GP
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 27th January 2016 (new date)
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 38 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Light Rain
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 04:00
- Anticipated race start time: 04:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 09:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Weather Conditions: This race will feature driving in the rain and early hours of the morning, therefore make sure you have a button assigned for the Windscreen Wipers and Headlights.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: FisiFan91

hutch

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2015
what's the race date for this? last few races iv used the actual race date in game but then when we race conditions are different.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
what's the race date for this? last few races iv used the actual race date in game but then when we race conditions are different.
Well it should be the actual date, unless @FisiFan91 has been doing it wrong....')

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
They're both the same aren't they? Wed 20th January should be the setting in game anyway.
Nope, real date/current date setting is the day is the day you are playing the game on. Custom date allows you to choose so in this case you this setting for practice and choose the date the race will be on (Weds 20th Jan 2016) and it will take an average in terms of temperature for that time of year. Race date is the day that the race happens in real life, so it's pretty much always in the spring, summer and autumn months where temperatures tend to be a lot higher than what we're racing.

So far what Fisi has been setting in the league races has been correct. From reading what Hutch has been saying, I think he may have been getting his date settings wrong during practice and doing setup work in much warmer conditions which won't really work when it comes to the race on Weds night.

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Nope, real date/current date setting is the day is the day you are playing the game on. Custom date allows you to choose so in this case you this setting for practice and choose the date the race will be on (Weds 20th Jan 2016) and it will take an average in terms of temperature for that time of year. Race date is the day that the race happens in real life, so it's pretty much always in the spring, summer and autumn months where temperatures tend to be a lot higher than what we're racing.

So far what Fisi has been setting in the league races has been correct. From reading what Hutch has been saying, I think he may have been getting his date settings wrong during practice and doing setup work in much warmer conditions which won't really work when it comes to the race on Weds night.
So I should set my offline session to the date we are going to race? so Jauary 20th I would guess.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hopefully this race will be even half as good as last season here. The same top 2 would be great too :smuggrin:

• Agree
Reactions: Mazy CZ

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Well, to the folk that left before the social, it didn't matter as the game messed up anyway, so the official league race would have been delayed anyway. What's gonna happen now is that Hockenheim will be next week and we'll run the calendar as normal from there.

If we have yet another problem with the game or any server, a race will be scrapped. Before I will have done that though, I'll have shot myself.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Rant incoming. :/

Apparently after the new game i cant join multplayer sessions. I get kicked from 95% of multiplayer games i join. To fix it i have to host my own session and then i can join game. YAY. :)

But on top of that, then when i join a multiplayer game, i have massive lag when people are driving near me. If im driving alone on some part of the track its fine, but as soon somebody get near they/I get massive lag.

Gotta love this game. FML. :)

ramiboo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 20, 2015
We had someone saying a similar thing last night in the RSR race. He described it as more a slowing down of the game rather than lag. Are you running AMD, as he is, and one of the admins mentioned an issue that they had in the early days with AMD.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
We had someone saying a similar thing last night in the RSR race. He described it as more a slowing down of the game rather than lag. Are you running AMD, as he is, and one of the admins mentioned an issue that they had in the early days with AMD.
Got an Intel CPU and never had this problem before patch 8.0

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
The amount of practice I'm putting into pCars is reducing per race...
If we are running Pedro's DC, maybe she'll go ok, but if not.... hmmmm

• Agree
Reactions: Mazy CZ and Tipple

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well the MDC's have only started this season since switching DS's, so hopefully a return to Pedro's DS will sort it out, if not, we're screwed til SMS sort it out but yeah, knowing a potential MDC looming, practice has been very limited since Brands Hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.