PC - AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 9 - Watkins Glen GP - 10/02/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Elite - Round 9 - Watkins Glen GP - 10/02/16 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 9 - Watkins Glen GP
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 10th February 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Heavy Cloud
- Light Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 20:00
- Anticipated race start time: 20:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 01:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Weather Conditions: This race will take place at night therefore make sure you have a button assigned for the Headlights.

Useful Links:

Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

• Useful
Reactions: FisiFan91

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Ahh, Watkins Glen! What a track! Wouldn't be surprised if I'm much slower than I was in S1 this time though :D

Reactions: Yorkie065

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Ahh, Watkins Glen! What a track! Wouldn't be surprised if I'm much slower than I was in S1 this time though :D
If you could just like...DC for this race too...that would be perfect! (y)

:hilarious::p

Reactions: ramiboo

ramiboo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 20, 2015
It wouldn't be a good AOR race night without a few DC's!

So what's the plan Yorkie, are you going to change the Wifi password on race night so no one in your house can use the internet and give yourself the best bandwidth possible? Maybe just use a hotspot on your phone... :D

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
It wouldn't be a good AOR race night without a few DC's!

So what's the plan Yorkie, are you going to change the Wifi password on race night so no one in your house can use the internet and give yourself the best bandwidth possible? Maybe just use a hotspot on your phone... :D
I'm going to be hosting the lobby, and only @Viceguy and @FisiFan91 are invited! All 3 of us get a podium, so it's totally worth! :rofl:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
I would like to be the first one to congratulate @F1-Masa for taking the Drivers Championship.
My motherboard has just died, so i'm out for the rest of this season. :(
I think I speak for everyone when I say you've had a great season, especially as you're the only one who could beat Masa! (i don't really count my win as it was only half a race!) sucks to see the championship decided this way though! Hopefully you can get it replaced for S4 (y)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I would like to be the first one to congratulate @F1-Masa for taking the Drivers Championship.
Damn, that sucks man :cry:

Ok guys, sorry for the late notice but I'm going to be packing tonight so won't be able to race. Vegas for the weekend baby!
Cheers for the info - hope you have a crazy time!

@Lukas Fritsche / @Mathias Nielsen - Space for you guys in the race tonight if you want in.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Seeing as I'm planning to possibly change from a driver to a streamer for next season of this league, I'm thinking that I might use tonight's race to do a test stream, to see if I am able to work properly with the spectator mode etc and figure out whether doing live coverage of this league for next season would be a viable thing to do. Hope you guys don't mind :)

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Results.

I believe Mazy and Tipple are meant to be the other way round to what the results show, and AJ in 6th when he DC'd on the start finish line.

Attachments

• Agree
Reactions: Mazy CZ and Tipple
Status
Not open for further replies.