PC - AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 2 - Sakitto - 13/07/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 2 - Sakitto - 13/07/16 - 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Round 2 - Sakitto GP
GT3 - Season 5

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13th July 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Light Cloud
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 10:00
- Race start time: 10:00
- Race finish time: 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
On the straight before 130R corner, when going past the big position indicator pole on the right side of the track (see image).

Acceleration Zone:
On the start/finish straight, from the point shown on the image below, to the start line.

(Track map image)

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Tire wear seems to be much less of an issue on this track. I did half the race distance and still had some life in them, I think the race may be a lot closer than in Catalunya, where everyone who went for a 1 stop had an enormous lead only to almost lose it on the end when other guys had more grip.

I would love to try a community night race on this track, before the main event. I also struggle on the main straight with my Z4 :/

Counterbore

Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2016
why not propose a lobby here that could be opened everyday for a 24Hr qualify( to practice and meet each other) that way we could get to know each other more and more.

im opening a lobby named AOR SemiPro Test
Password Test

cya there if you feel too. ill try to get the lobby online the much as i can.

If it´s unlikely to post here this kind of publicity, please just erase this post.

If it´s a nice idea to gatherer fair play among Semi-Pro community, well, let´s just get some rubber on track then :)

Have a nice gaming you all.
cya on track

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I said on teamspeak the other night that we could try and arrange a night where we could join up and practice and get to know each other, I was getting around to posting that, but whilst we're on the subject.

How would people feel about a few hours on a Sunday night?

Reactions: Anon1

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016
I'm free on Sunday nights so some of us could hop on for some practice then, would be good to get practice against fellow racers and to get to know the track

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Alright, what we'll do is host a practice hour or two or something around 7/8pm UK time, I won't be there this Sunday to do that. I'll be on later around 8.30 onwards.

Counterbore

Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2016
we are 18/23 at Sakitto GP

lobby name: AOR GT3 Practice

all conditions are even to next race,

2hr extended Practice
2hr Extended 2nd Practice
2hr Extended Qualify
2hr Extended warm-up

Join my session, everyone is having fun here

kubbak

Formula Karter
Mar 9, 2016
Where we can drive into pit stops?

Standard entry:

or a litle bit later (close to a main straight):

Main entry can be trouble to other players who are behind us and don't expect that we need to brake in this place because we want to drive into a pit stop.

• Useful
Reactions: DyndaS and Anon1

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
I got the same problem right now. I think the second one is better. To be safe i will announce my pitstop entry via teamspeak.

Yuriznikov

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 2, 2016
Loving this track so far! not really a track where the Corvette can shine (not that it does anyways lol) but i've set it up in a way i feel i can drive consistently and bring it home. If nothing too crazy happens on raceday i think i can get some decent results at least.

I was also testing the 2 pitlane entries, and i agree the second one is much, much better as its easier to spot and drive in to without interfering with anyone else.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
The two things I dislike about this track is turn 1 and spoon curve, if I brake aggressively, the rear end steps out and the car is gone :(

Yuriznikov

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 2, 2016
The two things I dislike about this track is turn 1 and spoon curve, if I brake aggressively, the rear end steps out and the car is gone :(
The corner i was/am having most trouble with is the one that goes upwards after the tight right hander, it seems extremely bumpy and its easy to lose the car going up full speed. its also hard to see the exit of the turn as it's pretty steep.

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
In the first race I have disconnected form the lobby at the end of the qualy and was 16th so my question is if I disconnect this race too but in qualy I get 16th place can I overtake in the formation lap to get to 16th place or should I start last

Paradyski

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
Tire wear seems to be much less of an issue on this track. I did half the race distance and still had some life in them, I think the race may be a lot closer than in Catalunya, where everyone who went for a 1 stop had an enormous lead only to almost lose it on the end when other guys had more grip.

I would love to try a community night race on this track, before the main event. I also struggle on the main straight with my Z4 :/

Hi
I'm getting around 270-273kmh on start/finish point and more towards the end of that straight. Some cars will get less ie. Z4 and some will get much more.... :)

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Hi
I'm getting around 270-273kmh on start/finish point and more towards the end of that straight. Some cars will get less ie. Z4 and some will get much more.... :)
I am reaching 265 on the straight, no less, no more. I'm also not that good on setting the car up, but changing ride height, did not help much.

Last edited:

Paradyski

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
I am reaching 265 on the straight, no less, no more. I'm also not that good on setting the car up, but changing ride height, did not help much.

Car setups are the biggest headache for me. My lap record on Sakitto track is 1:41:702, can't get under 1:41:xxx. Average lap time is around 1:42:7xx - 1:43:2xx. I've seen someone doing 1:39:xxx on that track

Status
Not open for further replies.