PC - AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 2 - Sakitto - 13/07/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 2 - Sakitto - 13/07/16 - 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
I had that same amount of tyre wear on lap 12 and i was on a 2 stop! My driving style doesn't do my tyres any good
That's the reason i let you pass after your penalty. I saw that you were quicker then me, but driving very hard on your tires. So i expected you on a 2 stop and let you pass.

By the way: nice result for our team :smuggrin:

Reactions: xNinja

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
Her's my report:

Quali: 6th place was ok.

Race: I was a little bit surprised to start from 5th. I didn't recognize that @Col.McCoy was not there anymore. I feel sorry for you. Such a good quali time.
Start was fine. Everything went smooth. I could see that @Masesox lost a tenth here and there, so i got no pressure from behind. All in front of me were faster, so i could drive smoothly my pace. Only @Insan3lik3Hawiz got a penalty and i gained a place, but i let him overtake again, because he was faster and i could see, that he's driving very hard, so i expected a 2 stopper from him. Everything else went very well. 2 or 3 minor faults from my side, but nothing serious. 2 guys in front of had to pit in 12th round, so i was in 3rd for a few laps. I pitted in lap 17 (one or two to early) because i wanted to undercut @Paradyski. Got him nearly, but after his stop, he was clearly to fast. So there was only 1 fight left with @Stokemon. Very intense fight over 4 laps, but i saw that his tires were way better than mine (2 stops @Stokemon ?). I took the chance of a bad corner from me and let him pass to safe my tires. The rest is history. @Insan3lik3Hawiz was 12 secs behind with 4 laps to go, but then, out of nowhere, he was 40 secs behind.

Result: 4th place (not bad for an old man)

Thanks to @ramdrop for being such a good host and thanks to all of you for this very nice, fair and intense race!!!

I will upload my hole race in the evening on yt and will post the link in this forum.

Last edited:

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016
That's the reason i let you pass after your penalty. I saw that you were quicker then me, but driving very hard on your tires. So i expected you on a 2 stop and let you pass.

By the way: nice result for our team :smuggrin:
Yeah! Thanks for letting me pass, was a really nice teamplay :).

I had to pit at the penultimate lap because i only had 2 litres of fuel left in the car and i also made a lot of reckless mistakes trying to catch you! Don't think 2 stops will be effective at any track this season to be honest.

Reactions: Anon1

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
@grobi0815 yeah I 2 stopped. Had a couple of battles early on to reclaim second after a bad start which ruined my tyres. So I bailed and went for the two stop and drove like a man possessed for the rest of the race.

Reactions: Anon1

Cannacoennos

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 5, 2016
It was fun to race with you guys in the semi-pro race.
First time league race at AOR on Project cars and its great(y)
Always raced 4 to 10 laps race at Project cars but now 60 min so i must learn a lot, like setup the car right.
The race i kissed the wall after 10 min,so early pitstop te repair.
Then come back on track the hole field past me blue flags.
I battled with my new team mate @HFO at the and he was closing in but i good stay in front.
But we finish the race 2 point for him and 3 for me,first 5 points for ore team.TBA:)
Now we go to Monaco and have more time to train end find out setup etc.
Btw @Counterbore watch the rolling starts again and take it easy at the start!
Congratulations to the podium,well done!

Reactions: HFO and Anon1
Status
Not open for further replies.