PC - AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 5 - Road America - 03/08/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 5 - Road America - 03/08/16 - 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
@grobi0815 This caught my attention at the start of the race!

Yeah, that was scary for me too. Walls coming closer to the left and the right, but i have good driving skills, so i stayed full on the throttle;)
I will check my ping. I got some problems after the big Win 10 update. Hopefully that will not happen again. If so, I will quit the next race.

• Funny
Reactions: Stokemon

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Yeah, that was scary for me too. Walls coming closer to the left and the right, but i have good driving skills, so i stayed full on the throttle;)
I will check my ping. I got some problems after the big Win 10 update. Hopefully that will not happen again. If so, I will quit the next race.
I just did this update before the race, maybe it is why I had lags too? :eek: Although since few months back I experience a lot of packet loss, but only whilist playing CS:GO and Rocket League.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Maybe your computer was still downloading Windows updates or something, it does it very quietly in Windows 10.

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Maybe your computer was still downloading Windows updates or something, it does it very quietly in Windows 10.
I've got Windows 10 Pro, so it won't do it by itself, but maybe it was finishing some processes for updating itself. Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.