PC - AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 7 - Nordschleife - 24/08/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 7 - Nordschleife - 24/08/16 - 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
You really gave him 100 points haha is there going to be something in donington so I can get some points :) but all in all congrats on finding Niki's ear take it as a memory of todays race hahah :D

GA89

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
@GA89 Dude, you got 100 points in this race. How did you manage that?
I was driving slow enough to check every mm of the track, don't know why others were driving so fast, you can't get 100 points for winning the race, finding ear was clearly the only right strategy this race :D
Is there going to be something in donington so I can get some points :) but all in all congrats on finding Niki's ear take it as a memory of todays race hahah :D
-100 points to first one who starts whining about damage and is still in the race? :D
I will frame it together with spoiler and put it on the wall :D

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I did remember @kubbak I had screenshots throughout the lap and did the results halfway through the last lap :p But after checking a later screenshot I do now remember, infact, I saw you overtake him!

Reactions: HFO and kubbak

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
Congrats to @Paradyski for your great win and @xxxstefxxx for the second place in your first race with us.
Except the start, the first 1 and a half lap, where I made some mistakes and saw the the crash from @Yuriznikov , and my crash in lap 6, my race was not very spectacular. I gained a place from @TheKillSwitchhh in lap 3, but i think you got an aero damage, wright? I'm very happy with the third palace, especially when I saw @Paradyski in the social race with his high speed times.
You can watch my highlights here (sorry for the bad quality. I don't have much time right now):

P.S.: Thanks @TonyR for sharing your setup 40 minutes before the race :)(y)

Reactions: Paradyski

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
On further inspection, the ear that was found on the rear of @GA89 car was not the famous ear of Lauda.

As a result, @GA89 will not receive his 100 points. Beware when overtaking this driver chaps, he might not hear you when you're on one side of him :p

Reactions: marcoboyle

TheKillSwitchh

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2015
Yes @grobi0815 I got brake checked twice in this race. first time I got the aero damage and second time I lost a wheel... I got brake checked hard that I tried to avoide whoever it was and passed him got on the grass with two wheels and spun into a wall... Unfortunatly not the race I was hoping for but I will score points next race I feel it. I shall finish in at least the top 5 haha :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1472292640][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey @grobi0815 I was just watching your video but is that spotter you have someone who is spectating the race or is it a mod? If it is a mod can you send me the link pls?

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
Yes @grobi0815 I got brake checked twice in this race. first time I got the aero damage and second time I lost a wheel... I got brake checked hard that I tried to avoide whoever it was and passed him got on the grass with two wheels and spun into a wall... Unfortunatly not the race I was hoping for but I will score points next race I feel it. I shall finish in at least the top 5 haha :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1472292640][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey @grobi0815 I was just watching your video but is that spotter you have someone who is spectating the race or is it a mod? If it is a mod can you send me the link pls?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38922-Crew-Chief-an-alternative-race-engineer-for-console-amp-PC
It's an alternative spotter program. It's really good on the track, especially when you are in a close fight for position. It's also possible to get information like fuel stand with a voice command.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.