PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Car Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Car Selection

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
@Bankai_Bullett as I am a reserve, can i ask whether the Merc AMG GT3 would be available? I think it would be a shame not to have the car on the grid and as a reserve I'm not going to be fighting for the championship this season.

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015
That's a good idea tbf. I had a quick go of it at Bathurst last night and it feels a good car.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Put me down for the Mercedes AMG GT3 #86 Silver/Blue
Unfortunately mate, it's been decided to not allow the AMG GT3 for this season.
This is based on the fact that it's unfair to allow a new driver to use a car that no-one else had the chance to pick at season start.
Sorry bud, but you'll need to pick another car...

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Unfortunately mate, it's been decided to not allow the AMG GT3 for this season.
This is based on the fact that it's unfair to allow a new driver to use a car that no-one else had the chance to pick at season start.
Sorry bud, but you'll need to pick another car...
Sorry but that's a stupid decision m8. Wouldn't it be better to have it in and get it tested in real racing. There is no way Andy's going to take the series coming in so late anyway.

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
Sorry but that's a stupid decision m8. Wouldn't it be better to have it in and get it tested in real racing. There is no way Andy's going to take the series coming in so late anyway.
It really doesn't matter mate. We will be into series 5 in a few months. If thats what the league organisers wanna do thats their decision.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I know mate that You don't mind mate. It's just my 2 penny on the decision. I just think that it benefit's us all, that a car has been used in a series before.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I don't know about You guy's, but I think it's a shame that We're using so few cars (brands) Why are there no Audi's, Merc's, Astons or Cadillac's. Instead We're all (nearly) in 3 car teams....
Next season I'll wait till last moment to pic a car and choose something that aren't already taken. :cigar:

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
I am actually surprised to. Maybe the guys drove them last season. I'll be in a different car next season. I'd not had much to do with the McLaren before this. I would have had the Audi but I can't stand the offset dash cover! Irritates the hell out of me.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I don't know about You guy's, but I think it's a shame that We're using so few cars (brands) Why are there no Audi's, Merc's, Astons or Cadillac's. Instead We're all (nearly) in 3 car teams....
Next season I'll wait till last moment to pic a car and choose something that aren't already taken. :cigar:
Mgdunn and I were in the Bentley's last season.
And for S6, I may look at going to Mercedes, Audi or Corvette.