Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 23rd March 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 31 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Clear
- Light Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 13:00
- Race start time: 13:00
- Race finish time: 15:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x2 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed:
@Newy656

Last edited:

Mysaveloy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2016
I really like the banner at the top... what I'm trying for my thumbnail on youtube :p

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Looking forward to this :stig: I think the field of drivers are going to be very close and allow for some epic battles throughout the field!

What lap times are we expecting? Wouldn't be surprised if someone gets a mid 1:58 in quali. The best I've done is 1:59.3

Reactions: machwebb

Gareth Kirk

Formula 4 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Dec 2, 2015
Looking forward to this :stig: I think the field of drivers are going to be very close and allow for some epic battles throughout the field!

What lap times are we expecting? Wouldn't be surprised if someone gets a mid 1:58 in quali. The best I've done is 1:59.3
Hi managing mid 2.00 on mediums n 100 litres of fuel if thats any good?

What lap times are we expecting? Wouldn't be surprised if someone gets a mid 1:58 in quali. The best I've done is 1:59.3[/QUOTE

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Is there goin to pit stops.
There's no mandatory pit stops, so if you can make a set of tires last a race distance then there is no need to pit. I've only pulled that off once. Normally everyone comes in for 1 tyre change from soft to new soft. With Brno being quite harsh on the front left I would be surprised to see someone go without pitting

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
@Bankai_Bullett just to remind you I won't be racing this week as my wheel has been sent for repair, I'll keep you updated for the following one.
Have a great race this week guys :)

• Informative
Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
I've kinda got high hopes with this race, but with sooo many new guys it's near to impossible to predict where I am going to finish. I just hope we have some clean and intense battles throughout the field :)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Yeah I can't even keep my front tires cool lol
I need to really get some laps in...
Been too busy driving Bathurst though tbh... Got down to a 2:05.4 there(y)

CragglesD

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 22, 2014
I like this track but I've simply no time to practice at the mo. Not been on the game for weeks.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Meanwhile, as expected, I just plain suck here...
Though I may be able to get a 2:00 out of quali if I destroy a set of softs...
Race pace is just... well... it's just not there:arghh:
Still having stupendous temperature problems with my front tires, even with the Hard Compound attached to the hubs...

Yep, Wednesday's gonna be AWESOME!

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
Meanwhile, as expected, I just plain suck here...
Though I may be able to get a 2:00 out of quali if I destroy a set of softs...
Race pace is just... well... it's just not there:arghh:
Still having stupendous temperature problems with my front tires, even with the Hard Compound attached to the hubs...

Yep, Wednesday's gonna be AWESOME!
What are your tyre pressures set to bud?

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
What are your tyre pressures set to bud?
Doesn't matter, they overheat regardless lol
I've been messing with the setup and everything to get the machine to go around corners while keeping the temperatures in check, but nada...
As I said before, Brno isn't a track I'm suited to lol