PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Round 10 - ROAD AMERICA - 25/5/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Round 10 - ROAD AMERICA - 25/5/16 @ 8:00pm

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Round 10 - Road America
GT3 Season 4

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 25th May 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 29 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Clear
- Heavy Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 14:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x2 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Helloooo anybody out there??
I did a session at RA yesterday and reached a 2.10.0 as best and a racepace of low 2.11's. Has anybody done some practise that You wanna share?

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Cracking He**. I thought that I finally had found some pace :woot: My very best is a 2.08.5 this evening in Q and a 9.2 in race conditions. I'll just go burry my self with a thea spoon :hungover:

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
Raced here back in season 2 but I was absolutely pants, partly because I struggled with the RUF & also with the 10x time progression which I hated to be honest, but I have to say this time round I'm loving this track, maybe it suits the M3 more don't know but I'm hoping to finish in my favourite 4th place at least :)

Hey nice to have you back @Bankai_Bullett hope we get a bit better turn out for the last race!

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I'm hopin to gettin some testin done tonight,not been able to really with the misses not able to see fully yet(getting better day by day)

Reactions: Delaney

omer ahmed

Pro Karter
Apr 14, 2016
i had a spin yesterday and was in the 2.08's.... 2.07 was potential but just need to find consistency....
next season gonna use the bmw z4 as I'm 0.5-1's quicker at all the tracks. So much quicker to change direction then the mclaren, and real good on trail braking tightening the line

Last edited:

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Yeah I was the thinkin the same too about the bmw to for next season,I've liked drivin the 12c.

If anyone's about for some testin tonight I'll be on sometime around 830ish(UK).

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
I may be about mate. Gonna see how low I dare take the aero!

As for next season, I've not given it much thought. I may skip to enjoy some of the other cars though.