PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Round 3 - LE MANS BUGATTI - 6/4/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Round 3 - LE MANS BUGATTI - 6/4/16 @ 8:00pm

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Was hoping to get sometime on track tonight but after spending all,day at the hospital I'm not really feelin it at the moment.maybe tomorrow anyone up for some.

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Was hoping to get sometime on track tonight but after spending all,day at the hospital I'm not really feelin it at the moment.maybe tomorrow anyone up for some.
Hope everything is better mate ;) I don't think I'll be about for anymore testing before the race...but I'll keep an eye out for you if I do find some time.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Thanks dude,yeah hopin to get some track tonight,but that's lookin slim at the moment.....

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
If anyone up for some track time let me know I'm online now till about 10ish.

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Just did a 1:34.9 and feel there's some room for improvemt. I think if someone manages a 1:33 they must have track extended...

Not sure if it's quicker to stop and get fresh tires or to try manage the tires for the entire race.

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Can we not get into the mentality of "that person did a ridiculously fast time, he must have cut/extended the track" please...
I understand (y) From the first 2 rounds we can all tell that everyone drives cleanly and fair :D Last thing I want is a massive debate about tack limits.

Overtaking at this track is near to impossible!

• Agree
Reactions: machwebb

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Looking forward to this one chaps, Its a close one on strategy, I'm gonna see how the first few laps go to make a call on it. See you then dudes!!

CragglesD

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 22, 2014
Been practising a bit. Like track but don't think quick enough. Keep losing the rear, especially braking into the left-right after the straight near the end of the lap.

Poser

S17 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Feb 2, 2016
Don't think I'm making this one after all. I might be able to but it's highly likely that I won't but have a good race guys!

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Have been disconnected a lot in a lobby by myself against the AI. And yesterday when I was left on my own it Young-Dave's practise session.
It can't be anything to do with the internet so it must be the game being glitchy. This has also meant that I have not managed to do a full race simulation yet, I hope offline races give similar fuel / wear rates as online.

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Have been disconnected a lot in a lobby by myself against the AI. And yesterday when I was left on my own it Young-Dave's practise session.
It can't be anything to do with the internet so it must be the game being glitchy. This has also meant that I have not managed to do a full race simulation yet, I hope offline races give similar fuel / wear rates as online.
They do.