PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Round 5 - BATHURST - 20/4/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Round 5 - BATHURST - 20/4/16 @ 8:00pm

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Round 5 - Bathurst
GT3 Season 4

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 20th April 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 29 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Fixed weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 10:00
- Race start time: 10:00
- Race finish time: 12:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x2 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
Maybe we should all take some chill pills before the off eh? :cigar:

Sunday morning drive and wednesday night

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015
Track position is key as it's pretty hard to overtake here so qualifying is extremely important to get right.

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Nov 21, 2015
Especially if you have a turbo at that altitude. You'll be flying in that Bentley.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Especially if you have a turbo at that altitude. You'll be flying in that Bentley.
I hate that I'm saying this, but so should you... Doesn't your motor have a turbo too?
I can get 177-ish mph before braking into The Chase, and I'm not even redlining lol
Slipstream for the win hahahaha!!!

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Nov 21, 2015
The top speed in the m3 Is garbage. Bentleys and Z4's alike caught me like wildfire yesterday on the straights. Like the mclaren it's amazing at cornering so I should fair well here.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
The top speed in the m3 Is garbage. Bentleys and Z4's alike caught me like wildfire yesterday on the straights. Like the mclaren it's amazing at cornering so I should fair well here.
Until you get one of us behind you... Then you're screwed lol

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I'll have to remember to wear a diper next Wednesday, så as not to sh** it my pants.

• Informative
Reactions: machwebb

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
I'm working on a lower aero package. 176mph on conrod straight, just gotta work on mechanical grip and braking. Not much overtaking anywhere but the straights, so I don't wanna get mugged!

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Andoryu and Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I think that I have a left over New Year rocket. I think that I'll somewhere to put if I should need some D anish R ocket S upport

• Useful
Reactions: Poser

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
I'll be online on Saturday (16/04) with a practice room up for Bathurst throughout the day. If you need to add me its GTAndy36, hopefully see some of you there! (y)

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
This circuit is wrong man..still I like climbing the mountain and the chase. Pretty much all of it except the dipper it's so bad....chasing a low 2:05 atm.

I'll be channeling my inner Alf Stewart!!! Flamin'eck Else !!!!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Delaney