AOR Pro Rally Championship - Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Discussion Thread

Which Rally are you looking forward to most this season?

• Monte Carlo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweden

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Greece

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Finland

• Germany

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Wales

• Total voters

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
ProDiscussion.png

Hello to all our Pro Championship Drivers!

In this thread you can discuss anything that has to do with this rally season.

This tier is not a lot different from last season but with the added feature of wildcards. Here you can feel free to discuss anything in general or the new wildcards feature. Our aim is also to also try to improve on the experience so you can also feel free to discuss anything you aren't satisfied with or think could be improved on. :)

Coordinators:
@Race Fanatic (PC)
@RBOS_00 (PS4)
@DemoN F1 (PS4)
@Tigerkart_22 (PS4)
@The Genius (XB1)

Reach us all via @DiRT Coordinator

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
So how does everyone feel about the more modern cars compared to last season?

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So how does everyone feel about the more modern cars compared to last season?
Modern cars are grippier and stabler in corners but quicker, so it will be easier to dnf, especially in Finland and sweden. Montecarlo will be lot of fun though

• Useful
Reactions: DemoN

Renoldo

Junior Karter
Feb 23, 2017
Hello

This is my first season. I am looking forward to be a part of this season.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hi guys, there is now a thread with instructions on how to record and upload on each platform HERE, and a submission thread to the crashes of the week HERE. These links will be posted in the header post in each round's thread for the rest of the season :)

• Informative
Reactions: Da4thSuspect

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone accept me to the dirt rally pc league? Sent the request on 05/03, cheers.

Helmetless Stig

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2015
First round was a disaster for me, double rear puncture in first stage (actually quite fun to drive, drift galore), then straight off the cliff in third stage.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hey guys, can anyone accept me to the dirt rally pc league? Sent the request on 05/03, cheers.
Hi, you're added. I went and added everyone on sunday and at that time you hadn't sent a request and I don't get any notifications or anything when new requests come in and that's why there's been a delay.

If anyone has forgotten to send a request (for any platform) you get added the fastest if you tag us @DiRT Coordinator :)

RatchetRacer

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 25, 2017
I signed up to race & don't see the rally showing up when I look in my leagues. I signed up last week.

redwirewolf

Junior Karter
Mar 7, 2017
Hi all I...im enjoying my first league effort very imuch..i am just as crap as I expected tho..:unsure:
[DOUBLEPOST=1488977812][/DOUBLEPOST]My texting is not good too .Am I the oldest racer in town ?? 54 yrs of age (y)