AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Well just finished my other 4 stages. Not impressed, made a lot of errors on stage 4 especially and one stupid error on stage 6 thanks to low frame rates. But it was the same for everyone on PS4 i guess.
Can't say I'm enjoying the car either, doesn't seem to be working with me as well as the group A Subaru did.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
This is a friendly reminder that you only have until 23:30 GMT today to finish the rally, and if possible it would be good for as many of you as possible to upload your footage to the media thread, and submit crashes to the crashes of the week.

@Joseph Willows @Sisuvoima10 @Da4thSuspect @RBOS_00 @DrCarter33 @Faerge @DaveHK6 @VBR Dast @Soupcooler @KraXz @Ardo Ploomipu @Andreas L @TicklishPicklewickle @Mr AlcoN @Erti147 @RaikoGordon24 @Rexuz @RoadRunner11 @Suki136 @NCWG4 @Cheesybeanz20 @Shortbread24 @CKTheFlyingScot @Tbk7_ @Dalingo @dr_green @Punkrockin4220 @Helmetless Stig @GeorgiaPacific @Frank Dionisio @Rimbuk95 @F1_Dan @SK Dirty Hunter @TUSConspiracy @RedFoxsi @AnToN_CheZ

If you've been tagged and see yourself on the spreadsheet for completed monte carlo rallies at the top of this thread then do not worry. If you've been tagged but have DNFd on the stage then please let us know.
Yeah I had a DNF. Been practicing Sweden like mad. :p
This means I'm going to clip a snow bank on Stage 1 and the Subaru World Rally Team will soon become the Subaru World Gymnastics Team.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
This is a friendly reminder that you only have until 23:30 GMT today to finish the rally, and if possible it would be good for as many of you as possible to upload your footage to the media thread, and submit crashes to the crashes of the week.

@Joseph Willows @Sisuvoima10 @Da4thSuspect @RBOS_00 @DrCarter33 @Faerge @DaveHK6 @VBR Dast @Soupcooler @KraXz @Ardo Ploomipu @Andreas L @TicklishPicklewickle @Mr AlcoN @Erti147 @RaikoGordon24 @Rexuz @RoadRunner11 @Suki136 @NCWG4 @Cheesybeanz20 @Shortbread24 @CKTheFlyingScot @Tbk7_ @Dalingo @dr_green @Punkrockin4220 @Helmetless Stig @GeorgiaPacific @Frank Dionisio @Rimbuk95 @F1_Dan @SK Dirty Hunter @TUSConspiracy @RedFoxsi @AnToN_CheZ

If you've been tagged and see yourself on the spreadsheet for completed monte carlo rallies at the top of this thread then do not worry. If you've been tagged but have DNFd on the stage then please let us know.
I DNFd on Stage 1 unfortunately but I did the rally :p

• Informative
Reactions: DemoN

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Do we know if that is just a PS4 problem or has anyone on XB1 or PC noticed it as well?