AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 2: Sweden | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 2: Sweden

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Round2Pro.png

Second round of the season, we're in Sweden!

Round times (GMT):
  • Starting time: 00:00 on March 13th
  • Ending time: 23:30 on March 19th

Stages & Conditions

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Calendar
Media
Recording Instructions
Crashes Of The Week Submissions

Coordinators:
@Race Fanatic (PC)
@RBOS_00 (PS4)
@DemoN F1 (PS4)
@Tigerkart_22 (PS4)
@The Genius (XB1)

Reach us all via @DiRT Coordinator

Leagues on the dirtgame website:
PC
PS4
XB1

Combined Leaderboard:

Last edited:

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
got some practice in, not interested in position this weekend, all im interested in is getting to the end cause I dont like Sweden that much

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
With Monte out of the way, I'm looking forward to this one. Feeling more confident this time so I hope to find my way up to the points. Should be fun! (y)

Last edited:

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Made it to the end of the rally, the car, the setup and my wheel felt brilliant and I started to love Sweden not just for watching but for driving as well, bring on Greece

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry for originally having the wrong links, was gonna edit them but looks like one of the other coordinators already has. :)

Reactions: Dalingo

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
@DemoN F1 @Race Fanatic @Tigerkart_22 @RBOS_00
Hey, I'm trying to do stage 4 but my wheel disconnected and I can't get it going again.
Would it be OK if I turn off my PS4 to try and get everything connected? And will my other 3 stages be saved? I have it all recorded to prove I'm not lying. :p

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
@DemoN F1 @Race Fanatic @Tigerkart_22 @RBOS_00
Hey, I'm trying to do stage 4 but my wheel disconnected and I can't get it going again.
Would it be OK if I turn off my PS4 to try and get everything connected? And will my other 3 stages be saved? I have it all recorded to prove I'm not lying. :p
It's likely that if you turn off you'll have to restart from stage 1 again. It's obviously allowed as you have an issue but you will need to restart from stage 1.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
It's likely that if you turn off you'll have to restart from stage 1 again. It's obviously allowed as you have an issue but you will need to restart from stage 1.
I've got it going again. Far from ideal as it completely cut out and I had no input for a few seconds but at least it's going. :)

Reactions: Hampus Soderberg

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
I've done the first two stages with my new wheel. So thats better than Monte! But definitely not without incident. I did play around with the streaming feature so I hope that worked. If so I'll continue that for this and the rest of the season. Won't show anything special especially until I get used to the wheel but it may be comforting to some more of the slower guys that they aren't alone! :love::lol:

Reactions: mallucm