AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 2: Sweden | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 2: Sweden

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Through my limited practice so far I deserve the title of official AOR Barrel-Roller....

• Funny
Reactions: Sileighty80

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Who got the biggest balls to go through that fog full throtle ?

Last edited:

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
Just finished Rally Sweden, after a little more practice with the wheel. I now have it set up and calibrated correctly - that really does help with control! :hilarious: I'm also confident enough with it to take it out of auto.

Stage 5 & 6 went a lot smoother compared to 1-4 so I'm hoping this will bring momentum to Round 3.

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Very challenging rally for me, but I had a lot of fun. I feel much more comfortable behind the wheel and got an excellent setup dialed in since the beginning of the event. But man, the snowbanks are pretty crazy here! Got sucked into them several times and got jolted off the track a couple times or so....oh well.

Overall I'm not too happy with my speed, but I gotta be proud myself for being within 40 seconds behind the leader on stages 2-5. Now I have to figure out how to stay on the road and minimize the mistakes on the longer stages. On to the beautiful sunny stages in Greece!! :cool:

Reactions: mallucm

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Had a nice run fighting for the lead with @AdamC6 and @Meireloso , but it turns out it's hard to finish 2 last stages without your rear wing :D Finished 2nd for now in the standings, was leading the rally halfway through, surprised of my performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meireloso

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Had a nice run fighting for the lead with Adam and Miereloso, but it turns out it's hard to finish 2 last stages without your rear wing :D Finished 2nd for now in the standings, was leading the rally halfway through, surprised of my performance.
The top 3 from the last rally is too fast for us anyway :D

• Funny
Reactions: p n k

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
So, my rally went like this:

Hit snow, spun.
Hit snow, rolled.
Hit snow, spun... Again.
Hit snow, spun... Again.
Hit snow, rolled... Again.

I think you see where I'm going with this.

I hate Rally Sweden.

• Kappa
Reactions: p n k

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
Crashed hard in the second and last stage, small mistakes in other ones, overall a good run imo, could have been better tho still.

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Still managed to do 06:23.701, but could have been around 10 second faster if not for mistakes :/

chert

Junior Karter
Feb 23, 2017
Would've been a good rally for me if I didn't flub the last 2 stages. :( Hitting those very close snow banks can really mess up your run. Hard to be consistent and fast at the same time.

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
Would've been a good rally for me if I didn't flub the last 2 stages. :( Hitting those very close snow banks can really mess up your run. Hard to be consistent and fast at the same time.
Maybe try to practise the events beforehand, like set up custom events. From there you should start out slow and get to the end, so you will learn the track and little by little start trying different things. Try not to go on full throttle and see if you can get through but instead try different positions in approaching the corners, linking corners, trying half throttle in some corners and so on. Eventually you will notice you are much more consistent and over time the stage times are faster as well. Dirt Rally really favors not crashing and getting through the stage clean.