AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 3: Greece | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 3: Greece

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Round3Pro.png

We're back in Greece for the first gravel rally of the season!

Round times (GMT):
  • Starting time: 00:00 on March 20th
  • Ending time: 23:30 on March 26th

Stages & Conditions

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Calendar
Media
Recording Instructions
Crashes Of The Week Submissions

Coordinators:
@Race Fanatic (PC)
@RBOS_00 (PS4)
@DemoN F1 (PS4)
@Tigerkart_22 (PS4)
@The Genius (XB1)

Reach us all via @DiRT Coordinator

Leagues on the dirtgame website:
PC
PS4
XB1

Combined Leaderboard:

Last edited:

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
I've been doing some practice this week because Greece is by far my slowest and trickiest place to rally. You can take a look at some of the spills and thrills from that on my YouTube.

Really looking forward to it though, I feel I have improved a lot over the practice. Whether I can hit the top 10 in Pro PS4 class we will just have to wait and see. You guys are so fast and consistent!

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Been practicing as well. Did a stage where I felt like I could win it, but in others I said hello to the bushes and trees. Anyways I'm glad we're away from the snow for the season and on to gravel and wide tarmac. Have to agree, the guys upfront are just so freakin' fast. Will be hard to catch up to them for sure!

Reactions: Sileighty80

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
These stages are so tricky! Very narrow and bumpy and I find some of the pace notes can be quite inaccurate. Good fun though! :)

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Terrible rally, got to the end but so many mistakes and 2 penalties, looks like im not repeating Sweden. Rally to forget, onto Finland.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
Finished! Went nowhere near as well as Sweden though.
I had a moment on stage 1 where the bumps caught me out and had a spin.
I had a nightmare stage 4. I think I spun early on then the bumps sent me into a rock and I had to finish the stage with 3 tyres. Still happy to reach the finish and have a decent overall performance. :)

Reactions: Sileighty80

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Finished! Went nowhere near as well as Sweden though.
I had a moment on stage 1 where the bumps caught me out and had a spin.
I had a nightmare stage 4. I think I spun early on then the bumps sent me into a rock and I had to finish the stage with 3 tyres. Still happy to reach the finish and have a decent overall performance. :)
don't do that in world :nailbiting:

• Agree
Reactions: mallucm

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So stage 1 was brilliant a few minor mistakes but I was very pleased.
Stage 2 I very quickly learned what happens when you get overconfident an early mistake lost me time and then I spent the whole stage trying to get that time back which just resulted in more mistakes. Try again next week I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: Da4thSuspect

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
Near perfect from my standards in stage 1 2 and 3. A few mistakes in the dark however cost me dearly. Videos are being edited and uploaded as we speak, including a crash montage that no one really wants to put together!

Stages 1 & 2 from Greece. Onboards and TV views Super happy with these two runs.

Stages 3 & 4. Stage 3 was decent with a minor error. But stage 4 is where the rally starts to unravel for me. I thought i was somewhere else in the stage and therefore when I came to the left hander I was too fast, ran wide. Damaged the front end and most of my lights. Later I then hit what must have been a rock at the edge which then rendered me essentially blind for the last sector and a bit.

Stage 5 & 6 - Puncture after being set up all wrong for the right hander. I decided to take the tyre change penalty. Probably the right decision now knowing it was a rear tyre. Then in 6 just a terrible entry into a corner I knew was an achillies heel of mine

Last edited:

RatchetRacer

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 25, 2017
Cool to make it through Greece without any major incidents. I missed a call & turned left instead of right but didn't hit anything or anybody. I've learned my lessons from the past & didn't push too hard. You get going too fast then lose control & crash !! Most interesting thing I've noticed with Greece is how your perspective changes in the night stages. The rocks seem even more menacing !! :nailbiting:

FleX

Pro Karter
Mar 22, 2017
That was my first rally in any league ever! I was very nervous when started first stage, but didn't crashed badly on whole rally. I really don't like Greece rally at all.. :D Have to say that top 3 is going very fast. Let's see how things go on next week in Finland rally!

Btw. Could some moderator add my nationality and team information? Finland / Solo

BR
macaco_branco88

Reactions: DemoN

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
That was my first rally in any league ever! I was very nervous when started first stage, but didn't crashed badly on whole rally. I really don't like Greece rally at all.. :D Have to say that top 3 is going very fast. Let's see how things go on next week in Finland rally!

Btw. Could some moderator add my nationality and team information? Finland / Solo

BR
macaco_branco88
Done that for you :)

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
ahhh yes Greece. remember that rally from my WRC 2001 and WRC 2002 days. man was it tough(not as tough as Cyprus) but it really was a challenge.

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
Done that for you :)
You need to add that info to participants table then bot will update missing information on the next update (If you do changes straight to the round table those updates will get overwritten in the next update). I did it but if in the future there's any other entry that does not have country + team then that racenet name is missing from the participants table.

FleX

Pro Karter
Mar 22, 2017
You need to add that info to participants table then bot will update missing information on the next update (If you do changes straight to the round table those updates will get overwritten in the next update). I did it but if in the future there's any other entry that does not have country + team then that racenet name is missing from the participants table.
Thanks Banz! I noticed same thing that informations lost after the latest update.