AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 3: Greece | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 3: Greece

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
Thanks Banz! I noticed same thing that informations lost after the latest update.
No problem. Forced an update to check if it was working and yes it should work now! :)

Reactions: FleX

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
I can not even begin the rally because of constant freezes... My game is freezing every minute or so when driving in greece (did not try other stages yet). My CPU and GPU power goes to 0% for 2 seconds or so every time it freezes... I tried underclocking my CPU and GPU, updating GPU drivers, restarting my PC, I moved the game to my SSD from HDD, revalidated game files, I changed game settings, power modes (even though I am on a desktop). Can anyone help me? It *is* possible to drive, but if I am mid corner, and my game freezes I just lose it into the trees... @Race Fanatic

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Very very happy with how Greece went! Unlike last season, this time I made no mistakes and got it safely to a solid overall time. I can't understand how people can go faster! :lol:

Reactions: Sileighty80

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
Just when I was thinking I'll finally have a clear run with no car recovery penalties...I had a crash in stage 5 I believe and was auto-recovered. Oh well. Still fairly happy with the result, I was pretty much at my best except for that one crash.

I'll add the videos to the media thread soon. Sweden as well, was pretty busy the last two weeks and didn't have a chance to process and upload it.

Reactions: Sileighty80

Casey legend99

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
Another rally for me where 5 out of 6 stages are good but one lets me down badly. Stage 4 it was this time. With mutiple errors meaning I was over a minute down on a short stage. Disappointing, as without that I could've been about 22nd out of 41 so far, instead of 27th. I also made an error on Stage 3 and got +15sec time penalty as well as a little roll. Only 18secs off the top Xbox guy on that stage though, so I could've been fastest there, maybe others made mistakes too.

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Wild event for me. Made way too many mistakes to finish well this time out. Could have been much better. I had very low confidence in finishing the rally due to a destroyed radiator, so I had to take it slow on the final stages to preserve my car. Still somehow made it to the finish line to wrap it up ...

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Stage 1 - As well as I'll ever do in this season lel
Stage 2 - I decided to play the game "How many rocks and cliffs can you hit in a sprint stage?". Wasn't much fun as a game.

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Just finished with random freezes every minute! Some occured on corners, some in the air, that made some more interesting rally experience :D

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
Wasnt really enjoying Greece this time round. Found out that I had been switching gears on the Subaru wrong on all previous rallies. Didnt have time to practise apart from the first stage and that shows. Stages 1-4 were pretty okay, crashed into a tree on Stage 5 and lost a wheel early in stage 6, so the rally was basically over, still dragged it to finish to get some points. Hopefully have more time on hands to practise next time. Still an okay result for going into rally without practise. Looking forward to Finland.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
Overall I'm happy with 18th! Quite annoyed at losing 30 seconds or so through mistakes and therefore a possible 16th or something but oh well. Finland next where it's time to find out how far I can go before wrapping my Subaru around a tree.

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
BTW, the person who setup the league for PS4 forgot about British Summer Time as Greece doesn't finish till 12:30

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
Question how come I was 38th and now 31st? but confusing
Should be fixed now!
BTW, the person who setup the league for PS4 forgot about British Summer Time as Greece doesn't finish till 12:30
Thanks for this information! (y) Bot can't handle if events stop at different time hence the results were wrong. Seems like for the next event XB1 stops 1 hour before PC&PS4. That could cause some problems but I think it wont as PC event stops later and the bot checks when that changes. If it causes some problems I will fix it the next morning! :sleep:

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Erti147 HAHA you didnt even finish either so you didnt beat me at all my 6-0 record is still intact. :D :D

• Winner
Reactions: RBOS_00