AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 4: Finland | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 4: Finland

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Round4Pro.png

Welcome to Finland. We're now getting over the midway point of the season and it's time for the fastest rally of the season!

Round times (GMT):
  • Starting time: 00:00 on March 27th
  • Ending time: 23:30 on April 2nd

Stages & Conditions

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Calendar
Media
Recording Instructions
Crashes Of The Week Submissions

Coordinators:
@Race Fanatic (PC)
@RBOS_00 (PS4)
@DemoN F1 (PS4)
@Tigerkart_22 (PS4)
@The Genius (XB1)

Reach us all via @DiRT Coordinator

Leagues on the dirtgame website:
PC
PS4
XB1

Combined Leaderboard:

Last edited:

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Pretty good rally from me, apart from a few mistakes and losing 15 seconds on Stage 3, overall very happy, onto Germany which requires a different driving style

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Just witness my brother Willows_10 have 2 awful long stages, first stage had a puncture had to repair, last stage finished on 3 wheels

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
F** K THIS RALLY, COMPLETE CANCER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: DrCarter33

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
F** K THIS RALLY, COMPLETE CANCER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Translation: "It did NOT... go well."

• Agree
Reactions: jamie-995

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
Taking to the jumps tomorrow morning. Excited and freaked in equal measure. Especially as I haven't practiced :inpain:

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
Ripped a wheel off on the 6th sector of stage 6. Gutted. Still, good fun throwing the scooby over the jumps and into trees and ditches. My rad was shot by the time I got to stage 6... hissing away :blackeye:

Last edited:

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
So.... Considering I get last with practice, I wonder what will happen when I only have this afternoon to practice and actually do all 6 stages?

Prediction: Violent Death

• Agree
Reactions: Sileighty80

Mike25

Junior Karter
Mar 25, 2017
Oh man I hated this rally. I finally built up the confidence to attack the stages this evening and it went well for the first two stages and then it went to pure sh*t. Lost 35 seconds on stages 3+4 and then with the car banged up I managed to put in a time only .7 of a second slower than the fastest time on stage 5....only to lose 45 seconds on stage 6

Translation: this was the most fun I've had on a game in awhile even though my Subaru nearly blew up. Thanks for adding me into the season. Hopefully I'll do better than 6th overall in Germany.

Reactions: RatchetRacer

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Apart from stage 2 and stage 6 where I killed a tyre very early on, that was strangely my best rally....

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
Went pretty good apart from stages 3 and 6 where i managed to crash, twice in stage 6. Looking forward to the next event. Ill put my runs up in the media thread.

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
So aparently I can't get even one round without a crash :( This time with a puncture as well. Thankfully it was close to the finish, so I made it to the finish without repairing it, but cost me a place still.

Videos in the media thread soon.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Thats my worst rally of the season out of the way I spent the whole rally just infront of @khayesthe3 but he just snuck in front of me by 2 seconds in the final stage at least I beat @Bankai_Bullett by 11 minutes though, your turn @Erti147. :D

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Did quite well until the last stage where i made two stupid mistakes that cost me 15-20 sec, otherwise a solid performance. Fun to do all stages at one go, not the fastest way but most authentic :)

Rimbuk95

Junior Karter
Mar 5, 2017
Had to retire on the first stage because my wheel kept freezing. Feels bad to end it because of the hardware.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Its about time you finally beat me @Erti147 just dont get to used to it Finland only comes around once a season. (y)