AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 4: Finland | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 4: Finland

Casey legend99

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
Left my run until the last minute. Turned out to be my best Rally! I didn't have fantastic pace but only had one small error in the Rally that cost me about 10secs. Assuming no one else sets a time in the next 40mins I'll be 31st which is much better than my previous best of 40th. Really happy with that.

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I lost connection to Xbox live after completing stage 2 then had to restart from the beginning. Not sure if that had anything to do with why I'm not on there anymore.

That was my favourite event, and from the looks of it my best result so far despite being my worst performance of the season!

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I lost connection to Xbox live after completing stage 2 then had to restart from the beginning. Not sure if that had anything to do with why I'm not on there anymore.

That was my favourite event, and from the looks of it my best result so far despite being my worst performance of the season!
No that won't be it. I had an issue of my game randomly ejecting itself when I was doing stage two so I had to restart the rally as well.