AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 5: Germany | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 5: Germany

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Round5Pro.png

Welcome to Germany! After a tough fast-paced rally last time out in Finland, the drivers will now prepare for a slow rally, making their way around rocks and haybales.

Round times (GMT):
  • Starting time: 00:00 on April 3rd
  • Ending time: 23:30 on April 9th

Stages & Conditions

IMG_20170403_120501.png

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Calendar
Media
Recording Instructions
Crashes Of The Week Submissions

Coordinators:
@Race Fanatic (PC)
@RBOS_00 (PS4)
@DemoN F1 (PS4)
@Tigerkart_22 (PS4)
@The Genius (XB1)

Reach us all via @DiRT Coordinator

Leagues on the dirtgame website:
PC
PS4
XB1

Combined Leaderboard:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike25

Junior Karter
Mar 25, 2017
Can't wait to do this. I love the rain and night stages so I stand a chance in Germany I hope. Good luck to all

Reactions: Da4thSuspect

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Best rally ever, finished the rally and barely made any mistakes, bring on the final rally in my home rally (sort of) of Wales

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
The rally i was most looking forward to & by far my best performance of the season, will be genuinely gutted if i don't get at least a top 20 result :nailbiting:

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Instead of being 4 minutes off last, I'm 20 seconds off last....
I see progress!

Reactions: RBOS_00

RatchetRacer

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 25, 2017
I got through Germany with no troubles at all. It's like driving a road course. On the sprint stages, I flew them quick but on the longer stages I wasn't as fast as I thought I would be. The setup I use has the higher gearing for the straights but really didn't help. Nemaides & I were pretty close in times through the rally. Onward & upward to the next rally !!! Keep the shiny side up guys !!! ;)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
My rally was INFINITELY better than Finland.
Had MAJOR oversteer issues though, coming off throttle, which cause a few offs... but hopefully that puts me top 15 on PS4.

Mike25

Junior Karter
Mar 25, 2017
Had a terrible rally to be totally honest. Had an ok first stage only losing 6 or so seconds to the lead. Stage two I was a second off, so I held my spot. But bloody stage 3 killed me. I lost 4 positions but I was only a handful of seconds off 7th anyway. So in stage 3 I gained one position and another position on stage 5 putting me up to 8th and I was only one second off of 7th. It was going well until stage 6. I pushed too hard and went off the stage 3 times. I would have had 7th overall only for my own mistakes. 9th overall at the moment and to be totally honest I'm gutted I threw away 6th at the beginning. See you all in Wales lads.

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Got to be please with that, definitely the easiest rally on the calender.
The only thing to be unhappy about is the 10second jump start penalty I received on stage 3 as someone knocked on my front door at the worst time possible..
It seems to of only cost me 1 position so far to @SK Dirty Hunter the lucky *****!

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Rally went much better than the last one. Besides a number of costly mistakes all the way through, I finish under a minute behind the leader on each stage. Not disappointed with that for sure. All the best to the guys upfront.

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
So. Many. Unnecessary. Small. Mistakes... :/ And I was so looking forward to Germany, I'm usually at my fastest there. Oh well, at least not a big one this time.

TUSConspiracy

Junior Karter
Jan 25, 2017
Unfortunately, I decided to delay my start on the stages until yesterday,when I got on I had an xbox update. After the xbox update I didnt have a single game or data for the game. Very angry, I love the German roads on DiRT :(

• Informative

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yep Germany is far from my favourite rally but at least I had a decent setup this season that didnt make the car spin every time I touched the throttle or turned the wheel like last season.
Anyway now Finland and Germany are out the way normal service can be resumed. :)