PS4 - AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Driver Introduction Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
AOR [PS4] A2 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

F1fan15

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
1. Who are you?:My name is John I'm 15 years old, I'm from greece, and my racing equipment is just my controller
2. What's your previous league racing experience?:none
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead:I hope I can be competitive and finish in the top 5 in the drivers championship, and race clean!

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, in case you weren’t aware already, my name is Lewis, I’m 18 and I’m from Scotland. This is my first time racing in any sort of league and I’m very excited to get started. I’m hoping for good racing and personally hoping my driving improves through this league. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Hi. My name is Richard and I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm 34 & I use a G29 wheel. I've no previous experience racing in a league but I'm hoping to enjoy some good competitive racing. I'm also lookin forward to finding out how quick I am and hopefully I'll improve as the season goes on. Good luck everyone

ESS_AYCH

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2018
Hi, my name is sam, go by ESS_AYCH on psn. I'm 20, born and live in England. Followed motorsport since i can remember. Always been a clean racer on games. Done league racing before on Xbox but also currently run in gt3 season 9 semi-am tier. Enjoy seeing you all on the track for some good competition.

Reactions: neonostra

ThatFozzyFella

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 2, 2018
Hi folks my name is Ryan 31years young from the UK at the minute I’m using a controller hopefully will be switching to. Wheel very soon. Currently in the AOR GT3 semi am league. Reasons for joining F1 league is to gain some more league experience and confident of being a mid to high

Reactions: neonostra

Paddyjamie

Formula Karter
Apr 7, 2018
1. Who are you? I’m Craig, I’m 32 years old. I live in Northern Ireland and I use a controller.
2. What's your previous league racing experience? I’ve raced in a league called OTER(On The Edge Racing).
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I’m hoping to improve and get faster racing against better drivers than myself.

clively750

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys, my name is Cathal, 28 years old from Northern Ireland. PSN Name: Happy-G-Lucky. Currently using a Thrustmaster T80, hopefully upgrading soon. I have no previous league racing experience. I am a rally enthusiast and don't compete in F1 that often but had to join AOR as it seemed like an interesting league. Hoping to finish consistently in the top 10. Looking forward to it.

OilerRyan97

Formula Karter
May 4, 2017
Who are you? Hey guys, my name is Ryan. From western Canada. PSN: camoryan17. I’m 34 years old and I race on my thrustmaster T500 wheel.
Previous league racing experience.? Never done any sort of online league racing. Have been racing online through ps4 lobbies for a month or so. Feel free to invite me for lobbies.
What am I hoping to expect this season? Just looking for clean fun racing and gain the experience and skills to finally turn assists off lol. Would love a top 5 finish but just happy to race either way. Can’t wait!

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
1. Who are you?:
- My name is Paul and friends and family call me Gizmo. I'm 25 years old and I'm from England and my racing equipment is a PlayStation 4 pro + Xbox One X and I use a controller for the console I use till I have a wheel.
2. What's your previous league racing experience?:
- AOR Season 14 was on XB1 in assist league 2. I come in 15th place and this time around is on PS4
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead:
-
I am competitive and looking to finish in the top 10 in the championship and aiming to be top 5 in teams championship with my team mate.

Last edited:

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, My name is michael from the netherlands. 40 Years old, and a gamer from the beginning days of pac-man.
I started racing for about a year now....I bought myself a playseat, T300 and I was addicted to it.
I have taking place in the GT3 league last year, and now taking place in the new GT3 league from AOR.
Also driving 2 seasons of F12017 in a dutch league.....but don't think I am fast because i am not...stil learning...and learning slow...:cool:
My goal is to take points and become a stable top 8-12 place driver......

Looking forward to race with you all. (y)

NeverMiss00

Semi-Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Feb 17, 2018
My name is Alex Hallows, I am 18 years old and I am from Great Britain. This season I am going to use the controller and then think about head to the wheel next season. At the moment, I am driving in the Invictus Racing League. This won't effect my races with AOR because the race are in the weekdays (Wednesday). I hope to be in the top 10 in my debut season and also not to be like Pastor Maldonado :lol::lol:.

dustrat

Formula Karter
Mar 8, 2018
1. Who are you?:My name is Dustin I'm 35 years old, I'm from United States...Illinois, and my racing equipment is just my controller. Been thinking of investing in a wheel.
2. What's your previous league racing experience?:none. Race online multyplayer.
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead:I hopeto be competitive and get better and the whole reason for this is to have cleaner racing then what you see on general multyplayer mode. Ohhh and to finsih top 5 would be great haha

CapitalKing11

Semi-Pro Karter
May 14, 2018
1. My name is Nathan, and I am 14 years old and from the United States in the state of Indiana, and I just use my controller.
2. What's your previous league racing experience? This will be my first league racing experience
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I am hoping to have fun and competitive races with other players and have a few point scoring results.

Last edited:

Capitano_1777

Junior Karter
May 24, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc): hi my name is sam I’m from the uk but live in malta. I use a Logitech g29 and race powerboats in real life.
2. What's your previous league racing experience?: i race in another league at the moment on Tuesday's called FLH.
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?: hoping i can get into a league and have some nice clean racing.

Wiberg9

Pro Karter
May 23, 2018
Hey, my name is Alex and I’m from sweden. I’m 18years old and just finishen school, now I’m working as a motocross mechanic. Currently using a g29. This is my first time to race competitive so atm I’m very nervous.

As a reserve driver I hope to race atleast some races this season and qualify to be a main driver for next one. :D

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Dec 28, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm "Schnixel", the current AOR PS4 F2 Sprint League champion! I'm currently 18 years old from Emden in Germany. I race with the Thrustmaster T300RS and the Ferrari F1 Add-On.

I'd say that I'm a experienced league race as I have done over 100 races. I started with F1 2014 in the FTP league, further I've raced in WIRL. Currently I'm part of IFM.

I just want to have fun, pushing myself to my own limit and competitive racing with great fights!

I want to wish everyone a lot of fun and success in this season! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.