PS4 - AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
AOR [PS4] A2 League - Season 15
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 A2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @AOR Gizmo
Lobby Host: @AOR Gizmo
Backup host(s):

Drivers and Teams:
Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has now been updated!!

Mercedes
1. @AOR Gizmo - AORGizmo #92
2. @captinfranko - frakobewise #51

Red Bull
1. @Lewis Young - Hibeelew1875 #16
2. @OilerRyan97 - Camoryan17 #34

Ferrari
1. @clively750 - Happy-G-Lucky #47
2. @OasisFan95 - OasisFan95 #41

Force India
1. @RC7_NI - RC7_NI #13
2. Seat Available (Sign-Up)

Williams
1. @geo_morgz92 - Geo_Morgz92 #26
2. @ZReFlowZ - zrefolwz #4

McLaren
1. @rickardo360 - rickardo360 #22
2. @iamburbs - iamburbs #23

Toro Rosso
1. @EnvoyExtreme - EnvoyExtreme #46

Haas
1. @dustrat - Get_This_Or_Die #15

Renault
1. @neonostra - Neonostra #69
2. @Joe2397 - Joer2397 #51

Sauber
1. @Wiberg9 - Wiber9 #12
2. @CapitalKing11 - CapitalKing11 #37

Reserves
1. Seat Available (Sign-Up)

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok guys. We need to decide on a host for A2. Who has a strong connection? Preferably a wired one too

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
I'm on WiFi so might not be the best option unless you're struggling...

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Is it worth getting 2 people in to stream qualifying and the races if the tier isn't full?
You can do that even if the tier is full. The game allows you to make 22 person lobbies with 2 spots for spectators. If you have any recommendations for commentators, have a chat with @King-kodiak

ESS_AYCH

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2018
Yeah he said unfortunately we can't due to licencing and advertisement. Were only allowed 6 or less streams and they're already done. But he said he'll let me know if anything further pops up
He also said if anybody streams without authorisation aor can end up being fined as it will exceed the amount of stream were allowed to have

Reactions: RC7_NI

RC7_NI

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
No problem. Good job gettin the info!

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Yeah he said unfortunately we can't due to licencing and advertisement. Were only allowed 6 or less streams and they're already done. But he said he'll let me know if anything further pops up
Close. Its YouTube that has the limit of 6 streams at the same time (we managed to create 7 once, but we never managed it again after that, so I think that was a bug). This limits us to the top 2 tiers on all 3 platforms, and the sponsorship agreements we have are that all league races must be streamed and must be in the same place, I.E. YT, which sadly means we can't upload videos afterwards, and it means we can't have streamers streaming to their own channels either (which believe me gives us a bloody big headache).

I'd love to have every league represented with a commentator, to showcase all of your hard work and great racing, but sadly I don't make the rules, I just have to put people in the right place.

RC7_NI

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Close. Its YouTube that has the limit of 6 streams at the same time (we managed to create 7 once, but we never managed it again after that, so I think that was a bug). This limits us to the top 2 tiers on all 3 platforms, and the sponsorship agreements we have are that all league races must be streamed and must be in the same place, I.E. YT, which sadly means we can't upload videos afterwards, and it means we can't have streamers streaming to their own channels either (which believe me gives us a bloody big headache).

I'd love to have every league represented with a commentator, to showcase all of your hard work and great racing, but sadly I don't make the rules, I just have to put people in the right place.
@King-kodiak I know nothing about streaming & this screenshot is a few years old so forgive me if I'm way off on this one but does this help any??

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.