PS4 - AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering if we can push the start time back an hour or so for the next race (may. 6)?? Races start at 1pm my time and I have a family event to attend to that day. Should be available at 2pm (9pm UK time). Let me know, thanks.
Hello buddy. Unfortunately this will not happen at 9pm. It will go ahead as planed from AOR on Sunday at 8pm as normal. My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017

Mercedes
1. @AOR Gizmo
2. @sergip_1999

Red Bull
1. @Lewis Young
2. @OilerRyan97

Ferrari
1. @clively750
2. @f1racer09

Force India
1. @RC7_NI
2. @Weeper97

Williams
1. @Paddyjamie
2. @zerflowz

McLaren
1. @NeverMiss00 (Dropped) = Seat Available
2. Seat Available

Toro Rosso
1. @DrSurge
2. Seat Available

Haas
1. @F1fan15
2. @dustrat

Renault
1. @neonostra
2. @That Fozzy Fella (Dropped) = Seat Available

Sauber
1. @Reeedyyy (away) Has not message to keep me/us posted
2. Seat Available

Here is the update @DON SILVA - With @Reeedyyy away i will become the Staff Member & F1 Coordinator for this league as of today buddy

Reactions: RC7_NI

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Mercedes
1. @AOR Gizmo
2. @sergip_1999

Red Bull
1. @Lewis Young
2. @OilerRyan97

Ferrari
1. @clively750
2. @f1racer09

Force India
1. @RC7_NI
2. @Weeper97

Williams
1. @Paddyjamie
2. @zerflowz

McLaren
1. @NeverMiss00 (Dropped) = Seat Available
2. Seat Available

Toro Rosso
1. @DrSurge
2. Seat Available

Haas
1. @F1fan15
2. @dustrat

Renault
1. @neonostra
2. @That Fozzy Fella (Dropped) = Seat Available

Sauber
1. @Reeedyyy (away) Has not message to keep me/us posted
2. Seat Available

Here is the update @DON SILVA - With @Reeedyyy away i will become the Staff Member & F1 Coordinator for this league as of today buddy
You've been the coordinator in all but name Gizmo. You've added people to the group, posted screenshots of the results and welcomed new drivers to the tier. You've proven yourself and @Reeedyyy seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. PM me

• Agree
Reactions: Farewell AOR

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
You've been the coordinator in all but name Gizmo. You've added people to the group, posted screenshots of the results and welcomed new drivers to the tier. You've proven yourself and @Reeedyyy seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. PM me
Will DM you now my friend :)

Weeper97

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2018
Bad news guys. I was out cycling and have dislocated my shoulder, 4-6 weeks recovery time so I should be racing for the last few rounds but obviously can’t for the foreseeable future. Absolutely gutted (n)(n)(n)

• Informative
Reactions: Farewell AOR

Paddyjamie

Formula Karter
Apr 7, 2018
Bad news guys. I was out cycling and have dislocated my shoulder, 4-6 weeks recovery time so I should be racing for the last few rounds but obviously can’t for the foreseeable future. Absolutely gutted (n)(n)(n)
Gutted for you mate, I was looking forward to battling you this weekend

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Ok buddy. No worries.. Just keep me posted on every race that you will be missing or racing. Thanks

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
So so unlucky mate, hopefully we’ll see you racing nearer the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.