PS4 - AOR PS4 Assist League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Assist League - Main Thread

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
Hi all, would love to join this league if I am in time. I can have the screenshots from time trail posted quickly and do a speed test if that helps.

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
Hi all, would love to join this league if I am in time. I can have the screenshots from time trail posted quickly and do a speed test if that helps.
That's all you can do, then you just wait.
[DOUBLEPOST=1509478437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can i still join this league as a reservdriver or as a main driver?
In the mean time complete the signup in the assist signup forum, that's all you can do for now

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
That's all you can do, then you just wait.
[DOUBLEPOST=1509478437][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the mean time complete the signup in the assist signup forum, that's all you can do for now
Also make sure you complete the signup in the ASSIST thread not the MAIN thread

Sojborg10

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2017
Hi all, does any one know why, when i race online some time a wifi symbol apear, efter the driver name on the driver infront of me ??

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
Hi all, does any one know why, when i race online some time a wifi symbol apear, efter the driver name on the driver infront of me ??
I think it has something to do with your connection to them, or the quality of their connection to the lobby being poor.

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
@AOR_Leclerc theres a chance I won't make this weeks race and next weeks race as I won't have any internet, then I'll miss the Canada race for sure. After that I should be able to race for the rest of the season, and with new, faster internet, so hoping lag will no longer be a problem

• Informative
Reactions: Carbon

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
I'm gonna have to pull out of the race tonight I've completely done my arm in which is causing to much pain with the steering wheel

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
That race couldn't have gone better

Quali: did a very good banker lap that I new I could improve by half a second but it didn't matter and it secured pole anyways

Race: on everyone else's screen I just disappeared, but on mine I just had a good start and pulled away and controlled the race. Tire wear and fuel was good and I cruised home to my second win, my first grad slam, my third podium in a row and the championship lead.

DG_Jacko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 1, 2017
Disaster for me

Racing on pad so knew I would be slow, was happy with my quali of P12 though.

Excellent start and even better first stint saw me P7 at the end of the first lap and I was running in P4 when I pitted for mediums on lap 11 and came back out in 5th, was far too excited though as my race very shortly came to an end with my finger not being quite as sensitive as my foot, and eventually lost the back end round the long turn 3 and off I went into the barrier.

Monaco, come at me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk