Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
- May 9, 2018
AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5
Dear AOR drivers,
Since the last sign up didn't go that well we postponed the season to 2020 to give you an bigger break and do your things with the holidays and new year. These days are behind us an we believe it's time to get your LMP2 out of the garage and start racing
Most of the threads have been moved to the archive and new threads have been created. If you did sign up for the initial season 5, sorry you have to do it again.
After a successful season 4, we are pleased to announce the PS4 Endurance League Season 5.
We have decided to stay with the one-make format, so will be using the Ligier Nissan LMP2.
The season will once again consist of 10 rounds with a mix of 2hr, 2.4hr and a 3hr race and as an bonus feature we will be doing an double points for the last race on the 24H Le Mans which features an 3 hour race.
PLEASE NOTE: Round 9 will be held at Mugello - as this is a DLC track, all drivers will need to purchase the Ferrari Pack before this date.
Be sure to read the league information and rules threads to be up to date with all the changes.
Sign ups are (again) open now!
AOR PS4 Endurance League S5 - Race Calendar
AOR PS4 Endurance League S5 - League Information
AOR PS4 Endurance League S5 - Sign Up Thread
AOR PS4 Endurance League S5 - Rules and Regulations
AOR PS4 Endurance League S5 - Time Trial Thread
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Thursday 9 January 2020
● Evaluation races: Friday 17 and Friday 31 January 2020
● Sign-Up Closes: Friday 31 January 2020
● Time Trial Closes: Saturday 2 February 2020 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Monday 3 February 2020
● Car Selection Begins: Monday 3 February 2020
● Season Begins: Friday 7 February 2020
● Season Ends: Friday 12 June 2020
● Season duration: Race every second week for a total of 10 races.
We look forward to a successful and enjoyable season!
Your AOR Project Cars 2 Endurance Team