PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5 - Evaluation Race 2 - 31 January 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5 - Evaluation Race 2 - 31 January 2020

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Devilsarmpit666

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 12, 2020
Don't understand the logic of signing up, and then not posting a TT or and not signing up to EVA races which is mandatory for you to have seat. Sounds like a waste of time for the drivers and cods. If you want to race in this series, sign up and show you are active, if not then don't bother signing up so people who are can have a seat in the season, we are tight on a numbers and quite frankly ignoring instructions and requests and bone idleness doesn't belong here.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Remove me then please im not bone idle just had a lot on..
that comment was not from a coordinator - if you can do the eval race you should, but we do require all new drivers to do time trial and evaluation race before being placed in a league

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
@Slicker can you remove my name from the list, I don't need to do this race and it's a free slot for those who need to. Want to free up my schedule tomorrow and focus on catalunya.

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

VSR_Rotary

Apr 10, 2018

Devilsarmpit666

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 12, 2020
Its all good... Do i just have to put a picture of my tt not a video of it ..if so ill put it up now.. Again no problem thanks

VSR_Rotary

Apr 10, 2018
Its all good... Do i just have to put a picture of my tt not a video of it ..if so ill put it up now.. Again no problem thanks
Yeah just check out what everyone else has down and just put it in, if you are struggling just ask for help and cool no hard feelings then see you on track soon hopefully

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Hi guys, sorry for the late notice but I'm gonna skip this evaluation tonight.
I have a late one at work and since this race is not really necessary for me I don't wanna skip dinner and rush trying to be home in time.
Have a fun race tonight.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
one free slot, then - any takers??