PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Driver Introduction

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 5 of the AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

• Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
    • Did you participate in other leagues? If so in which tier and how did it go?
    • What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
My name is jarryd Vermeulen also known as Jazzman77709876. I live in doha Qatar and I'm 26 years old.
My goals for this season are to finally win this endurance championship as I have come very close in S3 and was runner up In S4 again.
I dont have any rivals yet but I hope to find 1 or 2 along the way during the season.

I do all the leagues I can on PC cars here at AOR. TC champion from the last filler season and I'm now doing the cilos this time round. I hope to repeat the same performance and win the championship. Gt3 finished P3 but wanted more and due to some misfortune at Round 8 I lost the championship.

Looking forward to the season and racing with everyone in this championship. Wishing everyone a good season
Let's get ready to rock and roll lads!!! ;)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
most of you know me by now - i'm 60, multiple grandad, sim-racer for 7 years (in leagues)

my aim for this season is for Underdog Motorsports to beat [Desert Storm Racing] 2 Fast 1 Furious to the team title, and hopefully a podium finish in the driver championship

also hoping for peace and love throughout ;)

Last edited:

Matthew010383

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 10, 2018
My name is Matthew Asbreuk alias MatthewAsbreuk and i live in Holland and I'm 36 years old.

What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat? I hope to achieve the team championship this season because it's time to win something on this website :D

Did you participate in other leagues? If so in which tier and how did it go?
I participated in a couple season of gt3 but nothing special. And this is my 3 season of endurance.

Really looking forward to this season and hope we all will have a good season with some good battles along the way(y):love:

Last edited:

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
My name is Fabio im Italian but i live in Dubai since 7 years. Im the workshop manager at Jannarelly, the first car manufacturer in the UAE. We sold few cars in France, few in UK and end of March we will deliver the first RHD. Im married and i have 2 years old daughter (we called her Emma when she was born, now we call her Tornado).

Did you participate in other leagues?
If so in which tier and how did it go? I participated on a GT3 season couple of years ago and then i stopped when i got promoted at Jannarelly Automotive.

What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
I hope to enjoy the come back behind the wheel participating this Endurance season. Unfortunately i have not much time to practicing so i wont be able to fight for the top places.

Last edited:

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I'm jammy from Finland and I'm 59.
My aim is to enjoy these longer races.
Favorit track; many but top of my list are LeMans and Nurburgring "Green Hell".

Last edited:

Cleeke

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 3, 2019
I'm a reserve rider but i guess i can also introduce myself...

My name is Steven Cleemput or CLEEKE and i'm 36years old.
My occupation is to boring to explaine and i dont try to think off it when i'm racing.
I dont have a favorite track but i like all technical tracks, flat like Barcelona or bumpy as Cadwell, its all fun.
If i'm not racing i like to ride my motorbike onroad or offroad but not on an racing track. I fall enough on the road so i'm not gonna try it on track.

This is my first time racing with AOR, i see many video's online and i like the professional and fair racing. Also the organisation is very professional.
Previous i raced a season in Gran Turismo Sport with GTSV, a Belgian/Dutch organisation, and was lucky to win the GT3 Am-Pro Chamionship. There was Pro, Am-Pro and Am.
Also karting, started indoor and later outdoor.
Outdoor was mostly endurance 3h with 1 teammate, BEKC.
First 3years with TKM 4stroke, then 2years Rotax Max.
Once a year at Kimbolton in UK near London at TKM Festival.

As a reserve rider i hope to train together and maybe ride a race to get as much experience as possible for next season.
For next season i hoping to finish in top5, but realistic i'm guessing maybe top 10, so many great riders out here.

Last edited:

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 11, 2019
My name is Chris Jones and I'm 39. I live near Plymouth UK and I work in IT. I'm married with 2 kids. (well I say kids, son's 19 and daughter's 11 going on 21).

I only started racing with AOR back in season 13 of the GT3 league. Started in Tier 2 and got my one and only win in that season. Season 14 I was promoted to tier 1. Unfortunately due to my current job as I work a mixture of day and night shifts. I won't be challenging for championship victories(even if I was quick enough) but giving myself an opportunity of a race victory would be great.

My goal for this season is to run clean and get reasonable results. Most importantly have fun and if totally honest my main reason for entering this league is to experience endurance racing.

Reactions: Slicker

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Hi guys my name is Dan. I’m 24 and from Surrey in the UK. Currently working in customer service for a big UK airline (not the orange one).

Have been racing with AOR since Season 11 of GT3 and have slowly been gaining speed and confidence with sim racing. Always been a huge fan of racing games ever since I got my first ever F1 game on the Ps2. watching Youtubers such as Jimmy Broadbent and Super GT helped get me interested in league racing and I haven’t looked back since. Season 14 of GT3 was my best season with 2 wins ( with a controller) and have since changed to a wheel as of the beginning of February and have slowly started to gain confidence with it. I’m not looking to win championships as there are much much much faster guys and gals out there but just looking to have fun and build respect a long the way.

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Hi guys my name is Dan. I’m 24 and from Surrey in the UK. Currently working in customer service for a big UK airline (not the orange one).

Have been racing with AOR since Season 11 of GT3 and have slowly been gaining speed and confidence with sim racing. Always been a huge fan of racing games ever since I got my first ever F1 game on the Ps2. watching Youtubers such as Jimmy Broadbent and Super GT helped get me interested in league racing and I haven’t looked back since. Season 14 of GT3 was my best season with 2 wins ( with a controller) and have since changed to a wheel as of the beginning of February and have slowly started to gain confidence with it. I’m not looking to win championships as there are much much much faster guys and gals out there but just looking to have fun and build respect a long the way.
Do you know the Workshop called Autofficina in Surrey? We have our sales office there.

JRF_Hgrade_B_66

Pro Karter
Feb 14, 2020
Hi
I am new to PC2 and would like to join a league.
I normally drive & play around with GT3, GT1, C1 cars, basically all top end Merc.
I live in London I am a Sparky age 53.
I race with other league all in the lowest tier.
My main goal is to be clean consistent then I can focus on speed.
I hope to achieve a top 10 finish.
my rivals is all cars quicker than me.. that includes the safety car

Reactions: Slicker

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Will be a reserve driver from now. Have done quite an amount of championships here now so most of you know me, but still :p
My name is Thomas and I'm from Rotterdam in the Netherlands. I'm 21 years old which suddenly feels a lot younger when I read this introduction thread ;) (no offence :p). I'm an economics student but for obvious reasons uni is closed at the moment. Also do bicycle racing, watch way too much football, cycling and tons of other sports on tv. Have been away from league racing since the last GT3 season because I'm moving into a new house at the moment. But with a bit of extra free time I couldn't resist to return to my favourite league :). Favourite tracks? I like the most but I'd go for Long Beach, Le Mans and Phillip Island as a few of my favourites.
Yeah quite a lot of leagues in the meantime. Did a few seasons on F1 2017 and 2018 (won one race of all of those) and almost every GT3 season since season 9, anywhere between tier 1 and tier 4 :LOL:. Only got a handful (or two hands full) of podiums but never won. The previous season of endurance has been my most sucessful one with 3 poles and 3 victories.
Hope to participate in as many races as possible. Considering there is only one tier this season I aim for top 5's maybe.