PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 16 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawidooo2000

Junior Karter
Oct 21, 2018
● Gamertag: [DawidDawidek_011]
● Narodowość: [Poland]
Używane asysty: [none] *
Czy przeczytałeś i zrozumiałeś zasady AOR? [Yes]
Czy zgadzasz się, że jeśli jesteś wystarczająco szybki, aby znaleźć się w jednej z czołowych lig, będziesz musiał ścigać się bez asysty? [Yes]
Czy jesteś zaangażowany w ukończenie całego sezonu jako aktywny członek ligi? [Yes]
Czy brałeś udział w sezonie 15? [no]

Attachments

monkeymeg44

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2019
I've read the rules and overview and accept them. I filled the template in. done the internet speed test and posted my screen shots of my time trial.

rishanthboy

Junior Karter
Jan 17, 2019
Gamertag: rishanthboy
Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: Racingline
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?: Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 15? No
Speedtest result:
20190124_220027.jpg
20190124_220027.jpg

Overdykink

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Gamertag: Overdykink
Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 15: Yes [PS4 F1]
Speedtest result:
3A29FC01-B667-4236-BA0B-7AEBEE309941.jpeg

• Kappa
Reactions: doordos_1150

RobertH2000

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2019
● Gamertag: bestbob657
● Nationality: British
Assists used: Racing Line
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
Did you take part in Season 15? no
● Speedtest result:

IMG_0483.jpg

Zaac

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2019
● Gamertag: [zaacskiii]
● Nationality: [british]
Assists used: tc (just because new wheel user...)*
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes
Did you take part in Season 15? [/No]
● Speedtest result: [Test your connection towards a London, UK-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]

Attachments

JamezTLH44

Junior Karter
Jan 28, 2019
● Gamertag: [JamezTLH44 ]
● Nationality: [British ]
● Assists used: [Raceing line]*
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes]
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
● Did you take part in Season 15? [No]
● Speedtest result:
● Gamertag: [Enter your PSN ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Assists used: [Enter any assist that you are dependant on using]*
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes/No]
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes/No]
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes/No]
● Did you take part in Season 15? [Yes/No]
● Speedtest result: [Test your connection towards a London, UK-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]

JamezTLH44

Junior Karter
Jan 28, 2019
● Gamertag: [JamezTLH44 ]
● Nationality: [British ]
● Assists used: [Raceing line]*
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes]
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
● Did you take part in Season 15? [No]
● Speedtest result:
● Gamertag: [Enter your PSN ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Assists used: [Enter any assist that you are dependant on using]*
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes/No]
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes/No]
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes/No]
● Did you take part in Season 15? [Yes/No]

Francis mcginn

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2015
Gamertag: VSR_Francis
● Nationality: Scottish
● Assists used: none
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you take part in Season 15? Yes

Attachments

Francis mcginn

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2015
Gamertag: VSR_Francis
● Nationality: Scottish
● Assists used: none
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you take part in Season 15? Yes
[ PS4 F4 ]

Yoan Simracing

Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2018
Gamertag : JOF1-Yoan
Nationality : French
Assist used : None
Have you read and understood the AOR rules ? : Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assist ? : Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league ? : Yes
Did you take part in season 15 ? : No
Speedtest result :
Screenshot_20190203-174718_Speedtest.jpg

Last edited:

Nikodem Wierzbicki

Junior Karter
Feb 4, 2019
● Gamertag: NikoKart230
● Nationality: Poland
Assists used: No
Did you take part in Season 15? No
● Speedtest result:
1549318416410.png

Attachments

aleerodrigo

Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Good evening, now that I have free time I would like to return to the competition. I know the season is about to end, but I would like to run again.

● Gamertag: Beken26
● Nationality: Spanish
Assists used: None
Did you take part in Season 15? No, although I was running this season, but for work reasons I could not run.
● Speedtest result:

I have some doubts, is it necessary to do the Time Trial or the Social Race again?

Regards!

aleerodrigo

Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Hello? Can any organizer tell me what I have to do to participate in the competition? Greetings thank you

P018gg32

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 3, 2018
Gamertag: [TTG_Po]
● Nationality: [British]
Assists used: [NONE]*
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes]
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
Did you take part in Season 15? [No]
● Speedtest result: [https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/3091877197]

Status
Not open for further replies.