PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I return to uni accommodation this weekend. I don't have the lift I thought was available to me, so I have to take the train which means I can't get my wheel up to my uni accommodation for the time being. Until I can organise for it to be brought up, I won't be able to attend any races. Sorry for this.

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Just an update on my situation.

I still find it very unlikely that I will be able to participate in the next few rounds. I do have break weeks, which allows me to go home, on March 11th and 18th which are the dates for the Brazilian and Abu Dhabi Grands Prix. This is an awkward and unforeseen situation, and I understand if you would rather remove me or demote me to reserve due to this. However, as things stand I see it unlikely that I will race before Brazil, and likely I will race in Brazil and Abu Dhabi.

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I'll be stepping down from my seat. My program is really picking up and I'm not in the best academic standing for a couple courses with placement starting now so I need to spend more time on Sunday's preparing for the week ahead with Monday being my busiest day of the week. Good luck to everyone else for the rest of the season

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@ShaqzzEU you can choose between the mclaren and the haas

Also please note that we have the malaysian GP this weekend and not a break week as stated in the calendar due to PSN a few weeks ago