PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
AOR PS4 F1 League - Season 15
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 F1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @alexukr @Curly
Lobby Host: @clarky_110
Backup host(s): @Overdykink

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
1. @Ollie_D631 - Veloce_OllieD - British - #63
2. @Curly - Curlywurly7 - British - #64

Red Bull
1. @ch1cken1990 - ch1cken1990 - German - #4
2. @DeAgLeKiLLeR - DeAgLeKiLLeR - Dutch - #31

Ferrari
1. @Rc-Alonso44 - Rc-Alonso44 - Portuguese - #6
2. @Klayyyyyy - Klayyyyyy14 - British - #??

Force India
1. @Jemzoh - Jemzoh - Dutch - #98
2. @Floriswijers33 - floriswijers14 - Dutch - #38

Williams
1. @SynTeTiC96 - SynTeTic96 - German - #13
2. @alexukr - CAR__alex94 - German - #75

McLaren
1. @CianG-4 - CianG-4 - Irish #??
2. @IRT_AlvaroMasia - IRT_AlvaroMasia - Spanish - #24

Toro Rosso
1. @clarky_110 - clarky_110 - British - #10
2. @Overdykink - Overdykink - Dutch - #58

Haas
1. @dawidos_1150 - dawidos_1150 - Polish - #21
2. @Cas_0807 - RS_Cas - Dutch - #50

Renault
1. @JIM-NardyXTeam - JIM-NardyXTeam - Spanish - #93
2. @JIM_pasti - JIM_pasti - Spanish - #80

Sauber
1. @VP_DamnDqniel - VP_DamnDqniel - German - #69
2. @iSuperScrub - iSuperScrub - British - #?

Reserves
1. @Jarno Opmeer
2. @michaelangelo53
3. @Dominik Hofmann
4. @maxtheracer

Last edited:

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Hello PS4 elite

I am glad to announce @A.O.R Evildragon & @OTG will be your commentators for this season. Best of luck to them, but also best of luck to all the drivers, its going to be an amazing season, and you've all earnt your spot on the top of the pile.

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Put your car choices in the car selection thread please :)

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Okay guys, so the car selecetion is done, now onto the hosting duties: Your host will be @clarky_110 , but the invites will come from myself (CAR__alex94) and Curly (Curlywurly7) so please add us on PSN.

Also in the next few days, once we have added everyone we will create a PSN group, where the coordinators will post stuff if eg. a mass disconnection or a game breaking glitch happens.

@Ollie_D631 @SynTeTiC96 @Rc-Alonso44 @clarky_110 @Klayyyyyy @ch1cken1990 @Curly @DeAgLeKiLLeR @Jemzoh @Floriswijers33 @dawidos_1150 @Overdykink @JIM-NardyXTeam @TheXocolateHD @JIM_pasti @VP_DamnDqniel @burakpala05 @Cas_0807 @IRT_AlvaroMasia

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016

Ollie_D631

S14 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
  • Winner
  • Kappa
Reactions: Curly and alexukr

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
this esports event sucked every ounce of will to live out of myself, and there wasnt really much to live for anyway lol

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Dear drivers,

after reviewing the stream footage from China with the staff and also taking Australia into account i think the driving standards needs to improve drastically. The competition here is insanely stiff and the whole field is seperated maybe by half a second, but competition doesnt equate to reckless driving. I have seen the whole range, from moving under braking, to silly divebombs, running ppl deliberately out of road and also excessive weaving has been spotted.

I just want you to know that this type of driving is not accepted, i will put below the rules, that i feel some of you have completely forgotten or not even know. I hope this serves as a reminder for everyone that AOR is renowed for CLEAN and competetive racing and that if the behaviour doesnt improve i will take everyone to the stewards by myself and if i see repeated offenders not learning from their mistakes they will be subsequetly removed from the league.

take this as the first and last warning, i trust you guys to take this onboard, so that we can have good, hard but also clean and fair battles on track! The rules are not made to be just there as a decoration, but to guide our competetive spirits into the right direction.

Also keep in mind to be respectful in the PSN Chat, because tonight some pretty strong language was present in the chat and the atmosphere post race was rather toxic, keep in mind that if you abuse a driver or act unsportsmanlike in any manner you can be warned, penalised or even premantently remove from the leagues, so even if you had a bad race, conduct yourselves in a respectfull manner guys.

Please rate this post informative so i know that you guys have seen it:

@Ollie_D631 @SynTeTiC96 @Rc-Alonso44 @clarky_110 @Klayyyyyy @ch1cken1990 @Curly @DeAgLeKiLLeR @Jemzoh @Floriswijers33 @dawidos_1150 @Overdykink @JIM-NardyXTeam @TheXocolateHD @JIM_pasti @VP_DamnDqniel @burakpala05 @Cas_0807 @IRT_AlvaroMasia

Here are the rules that i find need to be made aware again:

1.1 Clean racing:

● Race cleanly at all times. No contact should occur between cars on track, and as a driver you are required to do your best to avoid this from happening. Accidents can happen, but if you are at fault for causing a collision, you are likely to be penalised.

● Deliberately crashing into another car will result in being permanently excluded from the league.

● If you accidentally take out another car, or are responsible for causing an incident, you have to slow down and safely let the affected car(s) back in front of you on track, as long as the circumstances allow it. Even if it doesn't benefit the other car, that is the punishment you have to take for causing a collision. If you fail to follow this rule, you are likely to receive a harsher penalty by the stewards if the incident is reported after the race. This rule can only be overruled by the affected driver telling you over voice chat to keep going.

● The above rule still applies even if lag (connection issues) is the cause of the incident, when it is obvious that your car's lag is the cause of another driver going off, as this would still be classed as an unfair overtake. Please be more careful around other drivers if you are regularly involved in lag-related incidents

1.2 Overtaking:

● Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front.

1.3 Defending:

● Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it, and make sure the attacking car has sufficient time to react to your movement.

● Do not force another car off the track by leaving it too little room on corner entry or exit. If the attacking car is alongside you when going into a corner (at the turn-in point*), or when exiting a corner, you must adjust your line to avoid contact. Being sufficiently 'alongside' to warrant being left room is generally judged as the attacking car's nose being alongside or ahead of the defending car's sidepod.

*The 'turn-in point' in this setting refers the natural turn-in point as per the standard racing line. If the defending car causes contact due to turning in earlier than what is considered the standard, he will be seen at fault.

● Excessive weaving on straights with the purpose of breaking slipstream is not allowed, even if the car behind is not physically close enough to make an overtaking attempt. Weaving in this situation is deemed excessive if the car ahead makes more than two moves across the track on the same straight.

1.6 Spatial Awareness:

● Being aware of where another car is, is majorly important in a race so taking extra care is vital both at the start of a race and in battles.

● If you spin off whilst the pack is close, rejoining the track immediately is ill-advised. The game may fail to ghost your car, in which case it could easily cause an accident. Staying still is the best option until the other cars have avoided you. It is far easier to avoid a stationary obstacle.

● If you go off the track, rejoin in a manner that is both safe and in no way a danger to other drivers.

3.2 Lobby etiquette:

● Shouting, name-calling and generally speaking rudely is not acceptable. Drivers who are a disruptive influence on the lobby atmosphere will be penalised accordingly, or in extreme cases removed from the league.

● Respect the other drivers. Keep a friendly atmosphere in the race lobby and treat your fellow drivers as equals, regardless of them being quicker or slower than you.

3.3 Race etiquette:

● If you are involved in an on-track incident, don't overreact. It may be frustrating, but you need to stay calm and get on with it. Losing out due to another driver's mistake or recklessness is no excuse for retaliation or acting against the rules.

● If another driver does something you feel is against the rules, report it to the Stewards Panel after the race rather than argue about it over the voice chat.

● If you are having a bad race, don't act foolishly. As a driver, you have to accept that some races will be better than others and you can't always have it your way. If you are unable to enjoy the racing due to not always being at the front, this is not the place for you - there are many drivers in the league, and someone always have to be at the back.

Last edited: