PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
first strike for @Floriswijers33 for an unnotified abscence.

Keep in mind that if a driver reach three abscences, without notifying the coordinator beforehand, then the driver will be blacklisted and removed from the leagues

Floriswijers33

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 10, 2016
first strike for @Floriswijers33 for an unnotified abscence.

Keep in mind that if a driver reach three abscences, without notifying the coordinator beforehand, then the driver will be blacklisted and removed from the leagues
Srry for this Alex! I am on holiday so totally forgot to absent myself. But luckely i am there on sunday :)

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
guys, please welcome @Jarno Opmeer and @iSuperScrub as our reserve drivers into the league. atm we have no dropout for Bahrain but history shows us that you guys should get plenty of opportunities to race here.

Please check out reguarly the race threads to find out if you are racing or not

Reactions: iSuperScrub

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
guys, please welcome @Jarno Opmeer and @iSuperScrub as our reserve drivers into the league. atm we have no dropout for Bahrain but history shows us that you guys should get plenty of opportunities to race here.

Please check out reguarly the race threads to find out if you are racing or not
Cant wait to get back into league racing here again, I've proved i've got a little bit of pace from my TT, just need to actually practise this time and see where i am compared to others. See you all out there!!

And thanks for the opportunity.

Alvaro Carreton

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
Hi @FisiFan91 as my PC has just broken, I'm just writing here if there's any possibility to race here in PS4 as AlvaroMasia can't race today. I don't want to miss today's race :(

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi @FisiFan91 as my PC has just broken, I'm just writing here if there's any possibility to race here in PS4 as AlvaroMasia can't race today. I don't want to miss today's race :(
even if you were allowed a reserve has already taken that spot..., so for now we have a full grid

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
If they allow me, it could be like my first time here. If there's space in the lobby in the last minute, I could be invited.
We can't have drivers going back and forth between platforms like that. Sorry mate. If you were going to swap then it would have to be for the remainder of the season.

Alvaro Carreton

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
We can't have drivers going back and forth between platforms like that. Sorry mate. If you were going to swap then it would have to be for the remainder of the season.
Ok no problem :(, frustrating but understand the rules.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
first strike for @burakpala05 for an unoticed abscence

remember if you reach 3 stikes, you will get removed from the leagues and blacklisted for future seasons