PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

VP_DamnDqniel

Formula Karter
Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys!

I think I will retire for the of the season. I had many problems the last weeks in my family and now my HDD on my PS4 got an issue too... I'm also from Friday on not at home the next 6-7 Weeks. I just want to wish you guys the best of luck in the future until I'm back on F1 2018! :)

Best regards,
Daniel

• Friendly
Reactions: alexukr

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Right some moves with reserves and such are needed.

@michaelangelo53 will be replacing @Klayyyyyy in the Ferrari for the remainder of the season.

@Dominik Hofmann will be replacing @IRT_AlvaroMasia in the Mclaren for the remainder of the season.

@maxtheracer will be replacing @VP_DamnDqniel in the Sauber for the remainder of the season.

Also want to say good luck to our drivers that are taking part in the pro draft :)

maxtheracer

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2016
Right some moves with reserves and such are needed.

@michaelangelo53 will be replacing @Klayyyyyy in the Ferrari for the remainder of the season.

@Dominik Hofmann will be replacing @IRT_AlvaroMasia in the Mclaren for the remainder of the season.

@maxtheracer will be replacing @VP_DamnDqniel in the Sauber for the remainder of the season.

Also want to say good luck to our drivers that are taking part in the pro draft :)
Yay the Sauber? can't wait! Nah only kidding, thanks for the full seat?

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hey guys, as i am away over the weekend i am not racing on sunday, there fore i just wanted to say before a big thank you for the season. It has been a rocky ride sometimes, especially with the driving standards on some occasions, but overall i think the season went really well with quite few stewards enquiries, not a lot of controversies and most importantly this tier has been one of the most dedicated i have seen, having 16/17 driver at lowest on a dead game is remarkable and thanks for everyone to showing great commitment. I hope we will see as many as possible of you next season on a hopefully better game!

@Ollie_D631 @SynTeTiC96 @Rc-Alonso44 @clarky_110 @Klayyyyyy @ch1cken1990 @Curly @DeAgLeKiLLeR @Jemzoh @Floriswijers33 @dawidos_1150 @Overdykink @JIM-NardyXTeam @JIM_pasti @VP_DamnDqniel @Cas_0807 @IRT_AlvaroMasia @Dominik Hofmann @maxtheracer @michaelangelo53 @CianG-4 @Jarno Opmeer @iSuperScrub @Sean van Belkom