PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread

VP_DamnDqniel

Formula Karter
Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys!

I think I will retire for the of the season. I had many problems the last weeks in my family and now my HDD on my PS4 got an issue too... I'm also from Friday on not at home the next 6-7 Weeks. I just want to wish you guys the best of luck in the future until I'm back on F1 2018! :)

Best regards,
Daniel

• Friendly
Reactions: alexukr

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Right some moves with reserves and such are needed.

@michaelangelo53 will be replacing @Klayyyyyy in the Ferrari for the remainder of the season.

@Dominik Hofmann will be replacing @IRT_AlvaroMasia in the Mclaren for the remainder of the season.

@maxtheracer will be replacing @VP_DamnDqniel in the Sauber for the remainder of the season.

Also want to say good luck to our drivers that are taking part in the pro draft :)

maxtheracer

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2016
Right some moves with reserves and such are needed.

@michaelangelo53 will be replacing @Klayyyyyy in the Ferrari for the remainder of the season.

@Dominik Hofmann will be replacing @IRT_AlvaroMasia in the Mclaren for the remainder of the season.

@maxtheracer will be replacing @VP_DamnDqniel in the Sauber for the remainder of the season.

Also want to say good luck to our drivers that are taking part in the pro draft :)
Yay the Sauber? can't wait! Nah only kidding, thanks for the full seat?

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hey guys, as i am away over the weekend i am not racing on sunday, there fore i just wanted to say before a big thank you for the season. It has been a rocky ride sometimes, especially with the driving standards on some occasions, but overall i think the season went really well with quite few stewards enquiries, not a lot of controversies and most importantly this tier has been one of the most dedicated i have seen, having 16/17 driver at lowest on a dead game is remarkable and thanks for everyone to showing great commitment. I hope we will see as many as possible of you next season on a hopefully better game!

@Ollie_D631 @SynTeTiC96 @Rc-Alonso44 @clarky_110 @Klayyyyyy @ch1cken1990 @Curly @DeAgLeKiLLeR @Jemzoh @Floriswijers33 @dawidos_1150 @Overdykink @JIM-NardyXTeam @JIM_pasti @VP_DamnDqniel @Cas_0807 @IRT_AlvaroMasia @Dominik Hofmann @maxtheracer @michaelangelo53 @CianG-4 @Jarno Opmeer @iSuperScrub @Sean van Belkom