PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 League - Coverage Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 League - Coverage Thread

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018

Well it was interesting and fun going solo last night, safety car and VSC to mix it up. Pole sitter caught in incident, missing wings, penalties and the race still in the balance on the last lap. Hope I done well for you guys and all watching on my own.
Yeah you did a fantastic job, and no technical issues as well from what I could see :)

Reactions: Andy81287

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018

Well it was interesting and fun going solo last night, safety car and VSC to mix it up. Pole sitter caught in incident, missing wings, penalties and the race still in the balance on the last lap. Hope I done well for you guys and all watching on my own.
Yeah you've done really well mate
I watched the stream, the quality was very good and the commentary was brilliant again :)
Great job!

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018

Great job with the solo commentary, no problems with the stream quality either (y)

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
AOR Hype Energy F2 Leagues Livestream Views:

So I had a bit of free time and I decided to do a comparison about the views in the livestreams between the AOR F2 Leagues this season. PS4 F2 has the most views in total, so @Andy81287 and @OTG are doing a good job at entertaining the viewers :)

Views after 9 Rounds In Season 16:

Total views PC F2: 3790 views
Total views XB1 F2: 2555 views
Total views PS4 F2: 4878 views

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
AOR Hype Energy F2 Leagues Livestream Views:

So I had a bit of free time and I decided to do a comparison about the views in the livestreams between the AOR F2 Leagues this season. PS4 F2 has the most views in total, so @Andy81287 and @OTG are doing a good job at entertaining the viewers :)

Views after 9 Rounds In Season 16:

Total views PC F2: 3790 views
Total views XB1 F2: 2555 views
Total views PS4 F2: 4878 views
Well, considering that about 4500 of those views are from me, it's not that impressive :p Jokes aside, I agree, @Andy81287 and @OTG have been great this season!

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Well, considering that about 4500 of those views are from me, it's not that impressive :p Jokes aside, I agree, @Andy81287 and @OTG have been great this season!
Funny you checked that cause I do have a look at the other tiers to see how we are doing view wise, nice to see a total so far, certinlay proud of what me and Ollie have done so far, hopefully we make it interesting for you guys watching back and for everyone watching along live.

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Great commentary once again from @Andy81287 and @OTG. One thing to note Ollie is that your mic can lag sometimes. I don’t know if there’s an issue with your mic but maybe if you buy a new one it may solve the issue
Ollie is hardly on the forums to what I can make out so will be after Easter before he sees this lol

We cannot figure out what causes the mic lag for him and I think he might have swapped the mic already but not 100% on that.

Glad you guys are still enjoying the coverage though. The stream is usually the highest viewed stream away from the top tiers most weeks which, for me, is something I check and take pride in, getting the continuous views means me and Ollie are doing a good job and that people are entertained by the action and the coverage.

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014

All the action from spa is above. At time of posting total of nearly 400 views and the most watched non top tier most weekends which makes me very