PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 League - Driver Introduction Thread

MAXEAGLES1900

Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
My name is Massimiliano, I live in Rome (Italy) and I am 25 years old.
I've always been driving with the wheel (7 years), unfortunately I'm playing with the pad since August 2017 because the steering wheel has broken and is in service. My goal is to resume it for November.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?
I've played almost all F1 games since I started, except for F1 97.
I started playing online championships from F12010.
I competed at F1ITALIANTEAM (F12011-F12012) Winning two titles (F12011) and I competed on F1RACINGDRIVERS (both pilot and founder-admin) on F12012 and F12013, winning two titles in two consecutive years.
I have won several titles and am very amused.

FROM 2014 AL 2017 I was dedicated to being admin of F1RACINGDRIVERS and I stopped running.
After closing the site in August this year, I decided to run here in Aor because I think it is the best site in Europe, just immense and spectacular.

I hope to get back with the wheel at the earliest, because I'm a lot faster than the pad, and I'd like to prove to be very strong ... like a few years ago :D

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Let's say my first goal was to go to F1, the biggest Formula of Ao, but because of Bug and other unlucky, in the Testing I did not show my real step and ended up in F2.
it was a real disappointment for me because it was my goal to confront top Aor formula drivers.

As I said before, I hope to demonstrate as soon as the steering wheel comes my real potential. Unfortunately with the pad I do not go very strong but seeing so many of the F2 will be a very exciting very exciting championship, there is no real live streaming;)
F2 drivers are all very good and good, with some I've had the pleasure of competing together in some races and can not wait to start.

I wish good luck to everyone, I hope we have a lot of fun :D

Ccbrain

Formula Karter
May 15, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey my name is Cornelius. Im 16 years old and from germany. I have a Wheel but im not very fast on it so I use the Pad.
I didnt joined any leagues until F1 2016 because I didnt want to get crashed from randomers. This league has many different levels so I searched for a more competetive league and now Im here

This is my first Season so I dont expect anything apart from challenging races and maybe one podium

Floriswijers33

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 10, 2016

Hello, I’m Floris, 18 years old and Live in The Netherlands. I am using a T300 GT edition racing wheel with T3PA Pedals.

I am racing 3 years now at racestars.nl and its very fun to do! Last year was my debute in AOR and drove half the season. Hopefully I can do more races here :)

Hoping to end in the top 10 in the driver standings. Because This would be a compatetive league! So I wish you Guys the best of luck and see you soon on the track!

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

House_of_134

Junior Karter
Jan 10, 2017
I am Manuel (House_of_134). I´m 20, from Germany and i Racing with a Thrustmaster T300 (T500 Pedals and the F1 add on). I have also a playseat for the races.

I started my league racing in F1 2013. I have drive in 2 leagues (TFRL and SSR). In both leagues I drive 100% races, dynamic wetter and only with the racing line. Now i look for the Big one. I think my driving skills are good enough to Racing in the AOR. At the moment i drive only with the racing line, but I can also without. (2-3 tenth slower). When you wanna see some driving from me you can check my youtube channel(House_of_134).

I know the new Season has already startet, so I am hoping to join as soon as a place in the grid is free. When its not F2 its okay for me to start further below.

I hope to be soon on track.

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I am Manuel (House_of_134). I´m 20, from Germany and i Racing with a Thrustmaster T300 (T500 Pedals and the F1 add on). I have also a playseat for the races.

I started my league racing in F1 2013. I have drive in 2 leagues (TFRL and SSR). In both leagues I drive 100% races, dynamic wetter and only with the racing line. Now i look for the Big one. I think my driving skills are good enough to Racing in the AOR. At the moment i drive only with the racing line, but I can also without. (2-3 tenth slower). When you wanna see some driving from me you can check my youtube channel(House_of_134).

I know the new Season has already startet, so I am hoping to join as soon as a place in the grid is free. When its not F2 its okay for me to start further below.

I hope to be soon on track.
Hey House. You need to head over to the main sign up thread to sign up and be placed into a league. Head back to the main PS4 leagues area and read the main sign up thread :)

XCaribbeanCrushX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 20, 2017
Hi. Im 16 years old and im british. I race on the pad and im very excited to be racing in f2.

I joined halfway through season 13 in F3. i also race in FFR (Front Row Racing) on wednesdays/thursdays
I dont know my relative pace compared to the other guys in this tier, so consistent points finishes for now would be good while im a reserve driver.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klayyyyyy

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
I'm Daniel, 18, British and currently use a Thrustmaster T150.
The list is quite long these days :p. First joined AOR for S9.5 and S10 on F1 2013. Raced in F1 during S12 where I was a regular points finisher thanks to the glorious tyre wear glitch. Was in F2 for S13 where I was unable to get the win that I wanted at the start of the season.
Really not a lot, I probably won't get the opportunity to race every week due to being a reserve and missing the opening 3 rounds of the championship means a championship prediction is difficult to say. Hopefully have some fun and snatch a couple of podiums

Reactions: Curly

Overdykink

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
I’m Dominic, 24 years old, from the Netherlands. At the moment I’m using a Playseat Evolution with the T300RS (Ferrari F1 add-on) and stock pedals.

I’ve been league racing ever since F1 2013. I joined Front Row Racing (where the likes of Curly, CaribbeanCrush and Simo either have raced or still race) back then, and managed to win the World Series (second tier) title in my first season there. After winning that, I moved up to the World Championship (top tier) where I’ve always finished top 4 in the standings up until now with atleast a victory in every season.

I joined the top tier in the main Dutch league, RaceStars (where Floris, Jemzoh and Cas all race), in 2016 halfway through the season, and also managed to secure multiple podiums and a victory there. This season I’m fighting for the championship in the top tier with the likes of Jemzoh and Cas.

I’ve always raced in competitive leagues, but as far as I can see, this is the most competitive league as of yet. My aim for the remaining half of the season is to grab a few podiums and maybe a victory if I’m very lucky. That’s gonna be difficult however because I always find a way to bottle qualifying in one way so I usually start from the back of the grid. On the other end; because of this I’ve learnt how to slice through the field quite well, so I’m curious as to how I’ll get on here. See you all out on track! :)

Last edited:

Cas_0807

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Hi guys! I'm Cas, 21 years of age and I've been living in in and around Amsterdam, The Netherlands for all my life. When I was little, I used to watch all the F1 races with me dad but it wasn't until pretty recently that I decided to do some racing myself as well. I've been (simulation) racing for just under a year now and I'm really enjoying it. I started my 'career' off with a T150 and just a desk, but upgraded that to a T300, F1 wheel add-on and Playseat Challenge fairly quickly. I got to the high level leagues pretty rapidly and I feel like I can be a competitive driver in this league as well. :)

Like I said, I don't have that much experience, but I do like this a lot and with passion and practice you'll learn racing in no time I feel like!

I'm hoping to get some podiums and if I'm lucky perhaps even a win. I know I have the pace but I'll have to work on consistently being at the top of my game and my skills in the wet conditions. But since I haven't been doing this for long, I know that I'll get there. :)

Feel free to ask me anything if you do have any questions!

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
Dawid, 16, from Poland living in Leeds,England, I use a G29 and I'm really passionate about motorsport aswell as Boxing, Football and memes :cool:

I've been playing F1 games since F1 2010 and some off racing games like both Project Cars' and a bit of rFactor
I've been racing in F1polandteam for 1.5 years now which is when I jumped onto the league racing scene and I still am racing there, (However AOR is my priority now) whilst competing in Formula Europe aswell

All I want is to prove myself when I get the opportunities and be promoted to F1 for the upcoming seasons :sneaky:

DeAgLeKiLLeR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Hello, my name is Roy, 21, from the Netherlands (that small country next to germany) ive been starting racing about 10 months ago on the Thrustmaster t150,
2 months ago i bought the Thrustmaster t300 + Ferrari F1 wheel add-on with TP3A pedals.

I never completed a full season, because ive been starting with league races about 1 month ago.

First of all i need to see where i really am in this league, i dont know how fast people are etc. But for the upcomming races i want to proof- and improve myself and i hope to be a permanent driver soon in this league.

xTheHEaglex

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 22, 2018
Hi my name is Patrick, I am 22 years old and I live in Hanover, Germany. I study math and sport to be a teacher later on.
Recently I switched from a G29 to a Fanatec wheel with a formula rim.

I got no league experience at all. My first F1 game was F1 2000 on PS1 and I got some titles for the PS2 as well. However F1 2017 is my first F1 game since F1 06 and I really enjoy it, so I wanted to join a league and I am really happy to get a chance in F2 right from the start!

To be honest I think I will get smoked in the remainder of this season, but I hope to get some good experience out of it to attack in the next one!