alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
AOR PS4 F2 League - Season 14
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 F2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @Curly [Curlywurly7]
Lobby Host: @Curly [Curlywurly7]
Backup host(s): @GuytheGuy17

Drivers and Teams:

[Drivers & teams will be added below once the car selection has been completed]

Mercedes
1. @RC Sam14 - RC_Sam14 - French
2. @Overdykink - Overdykink - Dutch

Red Bull
1. @dawidos_1150 - Dawidos_1150 - Polish
2. @Guiggs - RC_Guiggs - Portuguese

Ferrari
1. @xTheHEaglex - xTheHEaglex - German
2. @TheogGR1 - TheogGR1 - Swedish

Force India
1. @99Pipmatt - pipmatt - British
2. @Cherry2pie - Cherry2pie - British

Williams
1. @GuytheGuy17 - GuytheGuy17 - English
2. @Jemzoh - Jemzoh - Dutch

McLaren
1. @Iceman46 - Iceman46_AOR - British
2. @Floriswijers33 - Floriswijers14 - Dutch

Toro Rosso
1. @Brown - Brown9191 - Italian
2. @DeAgLeKiLLeR - DeAgLeKiLLeR - Dutch

Haas
1. @Cas_0807 - Cas_0807 - Dutch
2. @Ccbrain - Ccbrain - Germany

Renault
1. @Curly - Curlywurly7 - British
2. @ELIT3_gam3boy - ELIT3_gam3boy - American

Sauber
1. @XCaribbeanCrushX - xCaribbeanCrushx - British
2. @F1_Dan - Danthesnake22 - British

Reserves
1. @Cabanaz_

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Indifferent
Reactions: doordos_1150

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@Curly: @RC Wallen @Klayyyyyy @Guiggs @RC Sam14 @TheogGR1 @99Pipmatt @GuytheGuy17 @Jeyk @Curly @FTR_RoBeR @ELIT3_gam3boy @Rasmus @Cherry2pie @maxtheracer @Iceman46 @Simo911 @MAXEAGLES1900 @MatGranc @Ccbrain @Knalliee

Ok everyone, welcome to Season 14! Just going to make a couple of notes before we get underway.

Firstly, I'm going to be your coordinator for this season in F2. Any issues, questions or quality banter feel free to message me at any point. I will be hosting the races this season, however I'm going to need a back-up host just in case anything goes wrong with the lobby. For this, you will need to have a good connection, with a strong upload speed and a low ping. A wired connection is preferred. If you think you've got a good connection and are comfortable hosting at times then let me know.

Next, we're going to be doing mandatory qualifying uploading this season. More information on that will follow in the coming days. You will be required to upload your fastest qualifying lap and post it to the designated thread. We would also like you to record your full race, however you do NOT need to upload that. This is so you have footage if requested for a stewards incident. I'll make a post detailing all of this with a guide on how to handle both of these points in the coming days.

We've got a fantastic grid this season, I'm confident that this is the strongest F2 grid we've ever had, so it will be great racing. Some of you may be slightly higher or lower than you expected. I just want everyone to know that we spent a massive amount of time on placements and each drivers placement was carefully considered. We'll be monitoring the situation closely and if someone has to be moved then we will get that sorted early in the season.

As you're aware, F2 is a no assists tier. Those of you that used the racing line during sign ups will need to adapt to racing without the line. However, we're confident that you are up to the challenge and that you'll have strong pace without it.

We will be racing this season with the formation lap and the safety car DISABLED. These may be enabled later in the season is subsequent patches from Codemasters fix the current issues with them. For now, they aren't usable in a racing league. Full info on lobby settings can be found in the individual race threads.

That's all for now. Looking forward to racing with you guys :)

MatGranc

Formula Karter
Aug 24, 2016
We've got a fantastic grid this season, I'm confident that this is the strongest F2 grid we've ever had, so it will be great racing.
Feel like you are just saying that to make us feel better :p Just kidding xD Thanks for the info @Curly will certainly record the races.

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

Simo911

Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2017
Still can't believe I didnt make to Tier 1. Only 1 guy was faster in spa and 2 guys in hungaroring. Overall maybe top6-7. Won first evaluation race without training and with slow strategy and starting from p8. There was 2-3 tier 1 guys in same race and they got through. Maybe i should have waited and not run in first race. Ofcourse its gonna be tight and nice races here, but tier 1 is always tier 1...

Good luck in races everyone! Looking forward to it.

MatGranc

Formula Karter
Aug 24, 2016
I won the evaluation race haha but oh well... I'm sure they did their best to place us in the appropriate leagues.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Nice to be in the same tier as @Curly hopefully you won’t dominate this season :) I’ve got a feeling there will be loads of banter after seeing some F3 guys in here!

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Nice to be in the same tier as @Curly hopefully you won’t dominate this season :) I’ve got a feeling there will be loads of banter after seeing some F3 guys in here!
Lol Wallen won a race in F1 last year, we're screwed :p But given there are 8 tiers I'm surprised he's the only one who got demoted

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Lol Wallen won a race in F1 last year, we're screwed :p But given there are 8 tiers I'm surprised he's the only one who got demoted
Well it’s gunna be interesting for sure... I’ll have to work abit most the weekend to get my pace up to scratch

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Probably the most pointless thing to ever exist that chat :smuggrin:
It's so that you've got all of the drivers in one place for invites etc. Makes things easier than scrolling through friends lists.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Probably the most pointless thing to ever exist that chat :smuggrin:
Why weren’t you allowed to speak in it ahah, ours went off too much. As soon as someone had a Crash they would be raging in it straight away. Had to turn notifications off in the end.

99Pipmatt

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 2, 2017
It's so that you've got all of the drivers in one place for invites etc. Makes things easier than scrolling through friends lists.
That does make a little bit more sense as to how I was taking it

TheogGR1

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 12, 2015
Why weren’t you allowed to speak in it ahah, ours went off too much. As soon as someone had a Crash they would be raging in it straight away. Had to turn notifications off in the end.
That is exactly why we werent allowed to use that chat. Very annoying to see messages from that chat pop up in the middle of the race. Although it is useful if we have to restart the lobby or something like that.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
That is exactly why we werent allowed to use that chat. Very annoying to see messages from that chat pop up in the middle of the race. Although it is useful if we have to restart the lobby or something like that.
It’s your go in the car selection by the way.

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017

I'm assuming @Cherry2pie has already asked what the strategy is for the race this sunday.;)
Not yet! Shame that you didn't sign up, though I think you might find starting from the back to be a less profitable strategy on this game :)

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@GuytheGuy17 would you be happy being the back-up host for this season?