PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Just because you didnt bottle your lap doesnt mean that you can assume that your race pace would have been better than over drivers and p4 was guarenteed for you. Firstly sam and jem was infront of you and got blown up or disconnected. Other drivers like myself started on softs so you cant say we couldnt have closed the gap to you when we pitted for supersofts at the end of the race.

Just accept the fact that restarts happen: if you say your pace was so good, just repeat it again when we re-run the race, its not like you will lose all knowledge of the track along with your setup...
I was on for a 27.0 so I did bottle it. I am accepting it so no need to be so rude about this all. You would be annoyed if you were in my position.

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
I still think cancelling the race would be the best solution for everyone, since the guys that got blown up obviously don't want the race to stand while guys like me and Cherry don't agree with the re-run. It would be unfair on my end for example if say I get blown up in the re-run like I did in Austria and Falcon wins, that's a 32+ point swing (assuming Falcon would have gotten a penalty for destroying Sam) in the standings, which given the lag probably didn't affect our positions would be unfair, it would be the same to a lesser extent for Falcon if I win and he gets blown up, and Cherry with his P5. Some of us who didn't get blown up have a lot to lose now and it would be just as unfair for us if we lost out on that. Plus racing in a break week isn't great...

XCaribbeanCrushX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 20, 2017
I still think cancelling the race would be the best solution for everyone, since the guys that got blown up obviously don't want the race to stand while guys like me and Cherry don't agree with the re-run. It would be unfair on my end for example if say I get blown up in the re-run like I did in Austria and Falcon wins, that's a 32+ point swing (assuming Falcon would have gotten a penalty for destroying Sam) in the standings, which given the lag probably didn't affect our positions would be unfair, it would be the same to a lesser extent for Falcon if I win and he gets blown up, and Cherry with his P5. Some of us who didn't get blown up have a lot to lose now and it would be just as unfair for us if we lost out on that. Plus racing in a break week isn't great...
What happened in austria was not a server related incident klay... it was my fault. This is a different situation mate.

But i get what your coming from though. A cancellation as the championship leader will benefit you the most out of all of us as you are the leading and will therefore leave one less race for your rivals to catch up to you

Last edited:

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
What happened in austria was not a server related incident klay... it was my fault. This is a different situation mate.

But i get what your coming from though. A cancellation as the championship leader will benefit you the most out of all of us as you are the leading and will therefore leave one less race for your rivals to catch up to you
I’m talking about the grid penalty though. I won the original race so I lose out the most in all of this regardless...

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I'd like to welcome @dawidos_1150 to our tier. As we have 20 drivers you will be the first reserve driver. So if a driver misses a race you'll be first in line to take their spot. Also if a full time place opens up in the league later this season then you'll be promoted to a full time driver.

Make sure to check out the mandatory qualifying recording guidelines here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/mandatory-qualifying-recording-guidelines.25270/

Also let us know a little bit about yourself here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-ps4-f2-league-driver-introduction-thread.25127/

Welcome to F2 :)

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
I'd like to welcome @dawidos_1150 to our tier. As we have 20 drivers you will be the first reserve driver. So if a driver misses a race you'll be first in line to take their spot. Also if a full time place opens up in the league later this season then you'll be promoted to a full time driver.

Make sure to check out the mandatory qualifying recording guidelines here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/mandatory-qualifying-recording-guidelines.25270/

Also let us know a little bit about yourself here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-ps4-f2-league-driver-introduction-thread.25127/

Welcome to F2 :)
Hello there :sneaky:

Reactions: Brown

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
I think it'd be good to update the squads in the main post of the thread for everyone to know where they're currently standing ;) @Curly

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Lots of people forgetting to upload their laps from Hungary. I need these in every week by midnight on Tuesday.

@GuytheGuy17 this is the third upload you've missed this season so if you miss another at any point this season then you will get a qualifying ban.

Also warnings to @Guiggs @Klayyyyyy @Ccbrain for not uploading theirs. If you miss 1 in the next 3 races then you'll get a qualifying ban.

Klayyyyyy

F1 Champion
Dec 20, 2016
Lots of people forgetting to upload their laps from Hungary. I need these in every week by midnight on Tuesday.

@GuytheGuy17 this is the third upload you've missed this season so if you miss another at any point this season then you will get a qualifying ban.

Also warnings to @Guiggs @Klayyyyyy @Ccbrain for not uploading theirs. If you miss 1 in the next 3 races then you'll get a qualifying ban.
Yeah sorry it didn’t record for some reason

TheogGR1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 12, 2015
Any news regarding getting the formation lap back on?
I dont understand. There has not been any new patch fixing any sort of glitch to do with the formation lap but you still want it on? For example to risk people having their setup reset after qualy?

Last edited:

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
I dont understand. There has not been any new patch fixing any sort of glitch to do with the formation lap but you still want it on? For example to risk people having their setup reset after qualy?
I’ve perspnally never had a problem with the formation lap, it’s just I’ve seen others are using it and wonder why we arn’t, pretty sure some are turning SC on aswell now. Hahah, don’t wanna do that till it’s fixed.

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
I’ve perspnally never had a problem with the formation lap, it’s just I’ve seen others are using it and wonder why we arn’t, pretty sure some are turning SC on aswell now. Hahah, don’t wanna do that till it’s fixed.
I don't see what formation lap adds anyway even if it is fully working tbh, just adds and extra 3 minutes or so to everything for no reason imo.

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
League update:

@RC Wallen will be moving down to reserve for the rest of the season. This means that @dawidos_1150 will take his spot in the Red Bull for the remainder of the season.

I'd also like to welcome @DeAgLeKiLLeR to the league. He'll be our first reserve driver.

Welcome to F2!